EB3,RD 04/2005,PD 03/2002,India Approved Sep 5 2007

nms110

Registered Users (C)
Got Card production ordered email today.
Opened SR on Aug 8. Recd SR response Aug 30 saying Awaiting assignment to officer.
On Sep 5 evening , recd emails saying Card production ordered.
Good luck to the rest of you. You should all be getting the card soon.

NMS110 Congratulations. Have you received welcome notice sent email too ? I only got card production ordered. May be it takes few days for welcome notice email.

Did not receive any welcome notice. My attorneys have also confirmed my case is approved and asked me to wait for 30 days for the card to come by post.
Dont think it is the lime signature that did it but the multiple SR requests I opened last couple of months that did the trick.

Congrats !!!!

I am wonder how can approve EB3 case when in Visa buletin say in "U".
I realy surprise me. Does nay body has clue ????

enjoy your freedom !!!

letgetgc2005, emails we are getting now. When we receive actual card that will show the approval date. I am guessing date on physical card would be in August.

Congratulations

Congratulations mtreddy and nms100... Your approvals gives rest of us (who applied in 2005 beginning ) hope. Today i called NSC.. I got response saying that my case is under officer review... and i can call them back if i don't here anything before 60 days.. I guess it is common answer for everybody.. But hoping atleast most of us get approvals soon...

Thats is not my question.
I want to know how can USCIS can approve EB3 case when Visa Number is unavailable for India.
if thay are doing this , that will be great news.

letgetgc2005, emails we are getting now. When we receive actual card that will show the approval date. I am guessing date on physical card would be in August.

Thanks gcwait2005.. your case look close.

letgetgc2005 .. god only knows how USCIS is processing the cases. Look like you got pretty good chance to get approval.

I am a silent viewer of this forum.
It is one of the place which gives lot of info and updates and appreciate everyone.

If anyone and everyone who has any LUD's (I-485) in the past 20 days,
I am tempted to bet that they will receive the welcome mail any minute.

I have received the welcome mail today.
I am not sure about the difference between Card production vs welcome vs approval email.
Do I need to expect Card production mail or just this one mail is good to get the card.

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On September 9, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status.
Please follow any instructions on the notice.
Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or
after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.
If you move before you get your new card call customer service.

NSC
EB3 : ROW

Labor: PD: 06/21/2002

[
06/21/2002: Labor Filed
01/24/05: LC transferred to DOL Backlog Processing Center (BPC)
02/04/2005: Response submitted to BPC
06/20/2005: DOL: Labor cert. Approved
]

I-140: RD: 7/13/2005 AD: 12/29/2005
I-765: RD: 02/09/07, ND:02/28/2007, AD: 04/17/2007
I-131: RD: 02/09/07, ND:02/28/2007, AD: 04/30/2007

I-485: RD: 02/09/07, ND:02/28/2007, LUD: 08/31/07, AD:09/10/07
(Biometrics Completed: 03/31/2007)

cingrats ARJUDAVID . Looks like there is no standard pattern of emails. If you got welcome notice for sure it means GC approved. If you got card ordered then it might be possible that you don't need biometrics to get physical card.

Recd physical cards today. Exactly a week after "Card production ordered" email was recd. Also recd approval notices. Hope that helps in clearing some confusion. Good luck to all of you