EB3 Priority Dates?? Predictions??

akthmps

Registered Users (C)
I didn't even know what a priority date was until today... My question is: do the priority dates always change so radically? I looked back at the April/07 bulletin, and it shows August, 2002 as the priority date for EB3 applications. In May, it jumped to August, 2003. Now, this month, it is June, 2005. Did something "special" happen or is INS simply getting caught up? What do people predict the priority date will be in the July bulletin?

I'm Canadian, and got my I-140 approved today. Was hoping we could get underway with the I-485 application ASAP, but my priority date is September, 2006.

I'm really hopeful that next month's bulletin will have a priority date much later than June, 2005. Is this likely??

-Aaron

You are right, but USCIS wasted 13000 visa numbers last year. So this year they kept the dates retrogressed for the better part of the year and then opened the flood gates. Indians and Chinese will soak up the visas in the next two months and the dates will retrogress once again in the new year.

I can see sufficient demand only from Indians.

You are right, but USCIS wasted 13000 visa numbers last year. So this year they kept the dates retrogressed for the better part of the year and then opened the flood gates. Indians and Chinese will soak up the visas in the next two months and the dates will retrogress once again in the new year.
They wasted visas from ROW pull not from retrogressed countries. It seems this year will be repeat of 2005 when they issued too many visas to oversubscribed countries.