EB3, PD April 2003, REF on I-485 Dec 23rd. I-140 AD 12/1/04

weigoodone1

Registered Users (C)
Can some one answer to this:
Don't know what's the REF related to yet? Looks that a lot of guys got ref this month and get I-485 Approved. It seems certain that I will only be able to answer the REF of I-485 until Jan 2005. Does anyone know if i will have to wait for my PD to be current to get processed or will they do it immediately as my case was opened before jan 05. Thanks.

If you are from India, mainland China, and the Philippines they may not approve it. Consider yourself lucky if it gets approved in Jan'2005.

It could be worse

I could be wrong but one may be able to get I485 passport stamping even if you are approved and have 485 approval notive after Jan 1st 2005.

since your rfe has already been issued they will continue to process the case whether the dates retrogress or not.

I'm with Iknowitall. If your case has been Touched and an RFE has been issued. The Pretty sure they will be Processing.

They touched your case means, they have Visas for this category. they already alloted a visa for your file. So no matter the dates or Retrogression. they will Approve once they Receive RFE. I know many will contridict this. But this is going to Happen.

once your case has been opened for processing and once they issue an RFE , the reply of the RFE is considered and the case is processed. as i said earlier your case should be processed whenever they receive a reply.

i am talking from NSC past experience, they come up with new rules/memos/etc. and halt processing on untouched cases but once a case is under RFE or in process they do process it when they get a response.