EB3-Other Countries ONLY

kaveh2006

Registered Users (C)
All,
I'm starting this new thread for EB3-Other Countries ONLY. Please post all your info, questions and concerns on this thread.

My info,
PD: Nov-2001
I-140/I-485 RD=09/2004
I-140 approved on Oct 2005
Had interview on July-2005
Name check: I'm not sure :confused:
Visa numbers: No clue :mad:

Greetings and good luck to you.. Hopefully you will get approved soon :)

for detailed info - check my signature..

My major concern is that i will be stranded forever in this limbo - waiting for Eb3 world PD numbers to crawl to my PD. And of course, no EAD or AC21 benefits.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

That is why I contributed to IV and will continue to support and spread the news about IV.

In the meantime I have to maintain H1/H4. Due to ridiculus 6yr count for H1 and H4 status, my wife cannot get H1. :mad: :mad: :mad:

..for everything else there is a mastercard LOL :D

kaveh2006 said:
All,
I'm starting this new thread for EB3-Other Countries

Your PD is 12/01 and you haven't heard anything yet ?! This is what makes me sad.

GC2005NYC, did you initiate an inquiry ?

gc2005nyc said:
My PD is 12/01. No news yet. Whatsoever.

EB3- PD: 04.26.2001- VSC- Waiting for Plastic Card. (I was transferred back from Boston after 18 mo waiting for interview).

PD 6/2002 EB3 World wide. Got green card in Feb 2005. Wife got stuck in home country due to retrogression.

Hoping the good for all.

marlon2006 said:
Your PD is 12/01 and you haven't heard anything yet ?! This is what makes me sad.

GC2005NYC, did you initiate an inquiry ?

hi there - the cutoff for Worldwide is 5/01. What will be the point for the inquiry???

We're all in the same boat

Let's keep each other informed about the progrees that we make on our cases.
The following is the latest on my case:
My lawyer did an inquirey on late Dec-2005 and got a latter from INS stating that my case has been DELAYED...interesting, as if I don't know that...tell me something I don't know...Anyways, it could mean that my name chack has been delayed as well..they're not specific at all...my attorney said that he'll request another one onmy case in three month...
What a mess...realllly :D

My 140 has been approved, had interview already
i don't know about my name check :confused: and no visa numbers available
PD is Nov-2001, it's been 4 years and 2 month already and the clock is tickckckck :D ing

EB3 - Worldwide
PD - 02/03
I140/I485 - Concurrent RD 05/04/04
I140 Approved 09/01/05
Biometrics Code3 - 02/03/05
I485 - ??