Eb3 March 2004

selvakumar

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Iam from EB3 category from India and my 140 got cleared in March 2005. My RD for 485 is March 2004. Would my application be cleared as the dates have moved to June 2004 on the current processing. Also the date that Labour was filed is April 2003.

What happens when the processing dates moves past your RD.

Selva

you can call CIS for inquiry.

selvakumar said:
Hi All,

Iam from EB3 category from India and my 140 got cleared in March 2005. My RD for 485 is March 2004. Would my application be cleared as the dates have moved to June 2004 on the current processing. Also the date that Labour was filed is April 2003.

What happens when the processing dates moves past your RD.

Selva

only advantage of having processing date past your RD is that you can now initiate an enquiry, which probably means nothing.

It doesn't mean anything right now considering the I-485 can't get ajudicated until the visa numbers are available.

Still hoping for any miracle to happen

The dates are really depressing and I hope this was just a bad dream. I still have a feeling that may be these dates are retrogressed so that there are no more new applications filed.Since we also cannot rule out the fact there were approvals for people whose priority dates were after Jun 2002 in the past when the dates were retrogressed to Jun 2002. Never understood the logic. Hope some miracle happens and we get through without those long years of wait.