EB3 India Vs EB3 World

ab_1974

Registered Users (C)
Will EB3 India always lag EB3 Rest of world as far as visa availability is concerned. Basically I want to know whether EB3 dates can move ahead of EB3 world in April visa bulletin or not (since rest of world is stuck in April 2001 for a long time)....Will EB3 from India will also get stuck in the same month?

Thanks

I am from rest of the world also and I have the same question. In the last 3 months, others moved about 45 days whereas India moved 2 years, a huge jump.

But I think they want to bring all four regions about the same date then move equally. If so, then yes, India will not see a big jump anymore because they're all in 2001 now.

But that just my thinking :)

EB3 of any specific country can NEVER move ahead of "rest of the world". If a country is using hitting its quota limit of EB3, it'll lag behind the rest of the world. If it doesn't hit the quota limit, it be included in "rest of the world".

gravitation said:
EB3 of any specific country can NEVER move ahead of "rest of the world". If a country is using hitting its quota limit of EB3, it'll lag behind the rest of the world. If it doesn't hit the quota limit, it be included in "rest of the world".

I guess I'll have to do a little more study/research to figure out what does it mean & what would be the next outcome of the visa bulletine for April.