EB3/India/TSC/PD:02/98/ND:01/00/FP:04/00

Sripos

Registered Users (C)
Waiting waiting waiting....

FP expired as per my lawyer; Requested her to request for rescheduling the FP again; She says, don\'t even bother to call her status for atleast 6-more months. She says that she is receiving approvals for the cases that were filed somtime in the end of year \'99. But how come we all saw some cases being approved that were filed in Jan \'00 and later? She has no answer. She says it generally takes any where between 18 months to two years. She says, if your case is pending for more that 2-years, your case is considered abnormal (?!?!?!?!). What do you all think? Has any one talked to their respective lawyers lately? What are all they saying? Any news from IIO\'s lately?

Please post what ever you all know.

Thanks,

Srinivas.
EB3;India;TSC;PD:02/98;ND:01/00;FP:04/00;SRC-00-xxxxxx;FP expired and waiting for rescheduling

No Title

My 1stFP expired May 2nd week and since then I have called TSC 4 times and Faxed them 5 times, every time they keep telling me that they have requested I-485 dept to send me my 2nd FP. I haven\'t received one yet. I am totally frustrated by this whole process.

When I asked IIO 2 days back when my case will be approved, she said
that they are currently processing July 99 cases. I told her that I have come across many cases which have been approved after that. She told me that could be due to mistake. Then I asked her when will I get my 2nd FP notice, she said that she will request her supervisor to send one.

As per my lawyer she keeps saying "Hang in there" and "Be patient".

TSC EB3 PD-2/98, ND-10/99 INDIA

Same here..

Same here.. 1st FP expired and never recieved the 2nd FP.. Called my attorney and she said that she has sent a letter to INS along with my applications for 2nd AP and EAD.. Did recieved the receipts for 2nd EAD and AP about 45 days ago but nothing happend in reference to 2nd FPs

My Details : EB3, INDIA, PD 01/98; FP1 02/29/01; I-485 ND 01/00

No Title

Sripos,

I completely understand the frustration that you are going thru since I am exactly in the same boat. My take on this issue is that your lawyer can\'t really predict how long it\'s going to take \'cos looking at the way that TSC is approving cases it\'s baffling to be exact. There\'s no predictable pattern/yardstick. I call my lawyer only when I need renewals OR to check if he recd the receipts:). Due to TSC\'s bloody cliched story of 7/99 cases being processed at the present time,the senator\'s office is useless in pushing them any further. I am left with no alternative but to wait helplessly and hope and pray that one day my mailbox will surprise me with the approval notices!

My details:EB3-India;PD-4/18/97;RD-8/25/99;ND-9/14/99;1st FP11/99 approved 1/2000;2nd FP done and approved 5/99;applied for 3rd EAD/AP even though I have a valid H1-B till 11/2001

No Title

My PD is 5/97 and I did my 2nd FP on 6/01. I have applied for my 3rd EAD and got my 3rd AP this month.

No Title

My PD is 8/97. ND is 10/99. Applied for EAD & AP extension for the third time.
Second FP is done on June 10th\'01. VSV, I completely agree with you, Approvals
from the SC are at random picks (at least as it appears from the past approvals)
and It is very difficult to have grid as to when a case with a given ND gets approved.
It is very frustrating wait, with out knowing the duration of the wait interval. But
cannot help it, Just got to be patient and hope to see the magic in the mail box.