EB3 - EB2 porting

gcwaiter4

I rencently went through porting from EB3 to EB2, my PERM has been approved and new EB2 I140 is also approved from TSC with PD 2003 and my company requested USCIS to link both cases. My I485 is at NSC and its been over 45 days that there is no update on the case, no soft LUD updates also. I did contact my local congressman, they sent an inquiry but I got response from them that my TSC and NSC files havnet become together, I am exactly not sure what that means, I thought everything is supssosed to be in the central database.

I recently opened a SR to check the status of my EB3 - EB2 porting, below is the response I got, can someone help me understand whether this means that someone started working on my case, after looking at respone my company has sent the approved EB2-I140( approvd at TSC) to NSC along with this letter, I 485 receipts but so far no response.

"Our review indicates that this case is actually within our current processing time. We are currently processing 485 EB cases that have visas currently available according to their category. If you have a I-140 approved from another office, you muct submit a copy to your I485 case for review time of processing. If you do not recieve a decision or notice of other action within our current processing, check our website for an update or call customer serivice at the number provided below."