EB2 : Same Job Title with Previous Employers ?

kapish

We have the following question related to "Computer and Information Scientist, Research" Job Title for EB-2 Green Card Category.

Now a days under EB-2 if someone is working in the "Software/ IT" field the only job title that is eligible to apply is "Computer and Information Scientist, Research".

Also, under EB-2 for a person with Bachelors degree; 5+ Years experience is required.

My current Job Title with the current company applying my Green Card is already the same from last 6 months approximately. I had different job titles [e.g. Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead/ Programmer Analyst] in my previous work experience but with most of the job duties/ responsibilities matching to “Computer & Information Scientist, Research” Job Title. Also, I had 5+ Years experience prior to joining my GC sponsoring employer. I progressively evolved in my job duties & responsibilities in last few year of time frame & got promoted to the “Computer & Information Scientist, Research” Job Title with my current employer in recent.

My question is "is it mandatory to have the same Job Title i.e. of Computer & Information Scientist, Research for 5 Years prior to joining the current employer sponsoring my GC in order to file under EB-2 category"?