EB2 I-140 September 2004 Approved

ACJR

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends,

My EB2 I-140 (RD: 8-31-04, ND:9-9-04, no FP) got approved. Got the magic email 5 minutes ago. Really unbelievable. I also submitted a EB1-OR application on Jan. 2004 prior to this EB2 application. And I put all my hopes on EB1. But it's the EB2 that got approved first. It's such a aurprise that I even did not receive the FP notice for my EB2 application. I did submit the I-485 concurrrently, but my spouse did not because the lawyer said once she used her EAD (based on OR), she is not in H-4 anymore and she cannot submit I-485 based on my EB2 application. The lawyer said he will link this case to my OR case to let my wife's I-485 will also be taken care of. Gurus, any comments on this issue? Thanks in advance.

Appears EB2 and EB3 are processed mush faster than EB1. Actually my lawyer predicted this situation might happen one month ago. He attended a conference in Chicago and got the impression.

I thank you all in this forum. I found a lot of encourgement here. For those who haven't got their I-140 approved, your good luck is on the way...

ACJR

I do not have a copy of my lab certificate. My lawyer takes care of it. I only recall the lab certificate was submitted on Nov. 2003 and approved on 8/06/2004.

ACJR said:
I do not have a copy of my lab certificate. My lawyer takes care of it. I only recall the lab certificate was submitted on Nov. 2003 and approved on 8/06/2004.
congratulations..