EB2 I-140 Approvals Only

M101

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone:

Please post all your EB2 I-140 approvals for year 2002/2003/2004 only. It would be really nice so all EB2 applicants can get an idea about approval dates.

thanks

My details

Concurrent filing the following is the details

140 EB2
RD 01/06/2003
ND 02/06/2003
AD ?

2nd EAD and AP
ND 12/16/2003
AD ?

All !

Keep this thread alive. Do not hesitate to post your EB2 data here , even if you have to do it twice . It is frustrating to see no progress .

My details are

140 EB2

ND Apr-1st-2003

AD ??

2nd EAD ND 01/28/04

-Sunny

Originally posted by M101
Hi Everyone:

Please post all your EB2 I-140 approvals for year 2002/2003/2004 only. It would be really nice so all EB2 applicants can get an idea about approval dates.

thanks

could you also indicate whether it is NIW

EB2/NIW
RD 09/26/03
ND 09/30/03
AD ???

Hi Rsundaram

My case is almost near ro you
What is your EAC -----
EB2 NIW or Not

Mine is EB2-Not NIW
ND 2/04/03

Thanks

Spreadsheet

Update, if you want to keep this thread live and to be at the top of this I-140 forum, always

Hopefully, we will try not to flood this thread by posting unnecessary 'congratulations' messages. Everyone is happy when a fellow applicant's application gets approved. It goes without saying.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi immilaw

EAC: 030965XXXX

Mine EB2 RIR but i am not sure whether it is NIW or not, i am trying to call my attorney he will never answer my phone. I believe it is applied with my Master Degree and 5 years experience.
It is possible to find out from copy of the 140 Notice whether it is NIW or not?

thanks

Originally posted by Rsundaram
Hi immilaw

EAC: 030965XXXX

Mine EB2 RIR but i am not sure whether it is NIW or not,
thanks

From my understanding of the NIW process(somoene please correct me if I'm wrong), I believe the differentiator there is that no labor certification is required. However, if you say that your case is EB2 RIR, that implies you did get labor certified by claiming RIR. Therefore, no NIW :D

K

M101...

Thanks for taking the initiative on this. A question on the spreadsheet format, though - do you want to just keep it simple and track I140s only?

My point is that the 485 forums are full of similar threads with the same spreadsheets, based on 3-4 monthly groupings (ex Apr-May-June filers, Oct-Nov-Dec filers, etc). I believe your orginal intent (which I wholeheartedly support) was that we needed a tracker for EB2 I140 approvals only .

Should we keep it simple and just have a listing of I140 MD, RD, ND, and whether concurrent, for EB2 filers only? I think that will make the list a lot more readable and relevant to the name of the thread.

What do you think guys?

K

Originally posted by PhillyKP
From my understanding of the NIW process(somoene please correct me if I'm wrong), I believe the differentiator there is that no labor certification is required. However, if you say that your case is EB2 RIR, that implies you did get labor certified by claiming RIR. Therefore, no NIW :D

K

PhillyKP

You are correct, i verified my copy of the 140 Notice it is says Advance Degree or Exceptional ability not NIW.

MODIFIED TRACKER

I took the liberty to modified this tracker, If still don't like feel free to change it.

FYI

FYI:

http://boards.immigration.com/anthesys/TrackerPetition/signatoryForm.php?petId=4

It is a class action lawsuit. Feel free to sign up if you think are a part of the class. There should not be any basis for hesitation thinking if you sign, you will be targeted by CIS. This is not a case of tit-for-tat or anything like that. We need numbers to qualify for a class-action lawsuit. For more, you might want to email Mr.Khanna directly.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Saga Continues ...

Time : 5:55AM
Date : 03-05-04 Friday
Place : Dark Bed Room with dim bed lamp

Alarm in the cell phone rang . A guy woke up slowly and moved towards Rest Room . While brushing the teeth - All of a sudden , he realized that it is going to be one of those alternative Fridays , when CIS will release its new dates about the progress of 140 . There is an obvious optimism on his face . You can see that he started brushing his teeth more rigorously and more energitically . Hero of our story did not realize that the other person in the same room - who is on the other side of the room started lauging at unreasonable optimisitic guy .

Time : 7:20 AM
Place : Work

Realized that there is a major issue with deployed application . Started attending the conference calls and scratching the head with field problems .He totally forgot the issue that he tought he would do at 8AM .

Time : 11:50 AM
Place : Work
Convinced the team that the problem is related to messaging between applications .And applied Standard Solution .Shut down the messaging application and restart . Hey all problems went away . How smart he is ... .Our hero is on his way to Lunch with his collegues to chinese restaurant . While listening to collegues talking about the IRAQ at the restaurant - idea of INS-Friday popped up in his mind . He started becoming restless again thinking that he is not upto date with the fast moving world .

Time : 1:00 PM
place : Work

Hero realized that he had to wait another two weeks to see something . The day Jan06,03 remained as Jan 06,03 for EB2 . Hum.. Let us pray for this poor guy , who is again getting trapped looking for another sweet update on March 19,2004.

Are you curious ... Who this poor guy is ?

It is me , it is you , it is every one who is in the 140 Que . The saga continues .. till ... we receive the sweet phone call from attorneys . ( i donot have my 140 case no. it is company's policy .)

Wishing you all the best with 03-19-04 update,

Sunny

saga continues....

mysunny007,
You forgot the next scenario. Let me try it.
Some future alternative Friday:
11 am: The date has moved past his Application date. He is thrilled. He thought he has made it. Freedom, fun, good job, GC…citizenship. Everything now looks on horizon.
11.01 am: Checks his case status on USCIS site. It is still same. The same old ugly message. Hope is not lost. May be the attorney has got his approval.
11.02 am : Calls his attorney. Nope, the attorney does not have any good news for him and advises him to give it some time.
11.10 am to 5pm: He checks it 50 times. Tells to client that he was unwell and could not attend any technical issue that day. After all, he has got his own technical snug to resolve.
10 am next day: Call to service center. He is told that the date has moved and an enquiry would be open for his case. He is assured that within 30 days, his life would be changed, the efficient customer service center of USCIS.
15 days later: The hope is still not lost. Many people have reported on immigration site that they were also waiting for the approval and he was just one of them.
30 days later: No progress yes. No news with attorney. The case status still gives the same message.
31 days later: Another call to service center. A new officer attends the call. Takes down all the details. Promises another enquiry. The new officer is very positive that things would be resolved in 30 days.
100 days later: Good advise from a well wisher to contact the congress man. He is assured by congress man for a positive action.
150 days later: Congress man replies that 140 and 485 are tied up together and both would get cleared soon.
180 days later: 6 service officers contacted, 6 enquiries started, no response yet. The company is not doing well. There is offer from other company, very large stable company, very good salary. He needs approved 140 desperately. The date has already moved 4 months past his application date.
210 days later: Same status except the good offer is now a past.
240 days later: Never ending misery.
And the saga continues till one day, when the guy is laid off from the job, no status left, packs his stuff and back to where he came from.

I have seen one such case with one of my friend and hope this is not repeated with anyone.
LET THE SAGA END HERE.
BUT HOW ????

IS this TRUE

that if you fille 140/485 concurrently, then 140 case will not be touched until you 485 processing date is reached.