EB2 Approved!!

Congratulations, I am glad that I am first person.....blah blah blah - me kidding too.

It's not 1st April yet :eek: :mad:

Laborpain
Nice joke... You had my heart pounding... I may consider sueing you for putting me through unfulfilled expectation and excitement.

What is your RD.? Mine is Oct 21

LOL, at least a few smiles

Heart pounding :eek:, and smiles :D, thats what it is all about ;)

I am being victimized by the Stupid immigration rascals since Oct 22, 2002 (translation, RD = Oct 22, 2002).

Thanks for the good wishes

Thanks for the good wishes. You are right, i should be i140Pain and then i485 pain but lets not hope for that. Specially for giving you all pain by joking on this board, but have to relax every once in a while.

Labor took me 18 months to clear (hence the name laborPain), so if my i140 wait becomes longer then i will change my screen-name accordingly, otherwise labor remains most painful application.

:D

Congrats.
I am also waiting eagerly.
I-140 EB-2 Noncurrent RD Oct 2002 ND 11/01/2002
EAC02025XXXXXXX

IT WAS JUST A JOKE

I was joking, i was not approved, so dont take it literally. Well, if my joke gives you hope then that works as well...

:D :D:D :D
:D :D :D

Originally posted by sn99
Congrats.
I am also waiting eagerly.
I-140 EB-2 Noncurrent RD Oct 2002 ND 11/01/2002
EAC02025XXXXXXX

To murmanmadi...

It was a Joke NOT A JOKER, So it can be on a Joke website not on a joker website:p :D

No offence pls.

murmanmadi: Good idea

murmanmadi: Thanks for the recommendation, i will post my jokes from now on to a joker website :D I see that you use the "Pissed off at the world" website quite frequently to let out your steam. :eek:

hang in there

labor pain:

We are all in the same boat.Just hang in there. Jokes apart.It looks like 2004 is going to be a fruitful year for all of us after this long agonizing wait.