EB2 approved! RD 12/04

jingc

Registered Users (C)
Both my and spouse's I-485 got approved today! It is such a pleasant surprise since my first FP (code 3) was done 3 months ago. Details see below.

Good luck to everyone! Thank you for your help.

PD 06/2003
I140/485 concurrently filed on December 31st, 2004.
FP (code 3) May 26, 2005
I140 AD June 1st., 2005
I485 AD Sept. 7th, 2005

jingc,

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

When you had FP (code 3) in May, was there any LUD after that.

Sriram, "country of origin" do make some sense even in EB2 because in my opinion which is based on reviewing and reading the messages, people from India and China may have to wait little longer to have name check security versus people from Eurpore and some Asian countires.

I am also Dec 04 filer.

Salani

Salani said:
jingc,

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

When you had FP (code 3) in May, was there any LUD after that.

Sriram, "country of origin" do make some sense even in EB2 because in my opinion which is based on reviewing and reading the messages, people from India and China may have to wait little longer to have name check security versus people from Eurpore and some Asian countires.

I am also Dec 04 filer.

Salani
Not entirely true.

Some people from Ind/China wait longer and since the number of applicants from these countries is so large that it skews the trend in forums like this !
(Even if 5% of Ind/Chi applicants are stuck in name check, the total number would be far higher than say if 15% of Europeans were stuck in name check)

I know of some Eastern European friends of mine who were stuck in name check for a long time.
Also Chinese have name check trouble as their last names are very common.

I think it just depends on your name really -- you better hope its something weird & uncommon :D (As George says, "Seven" is the best name ;) ).

LUD changed for 2 days right ater FP, message didn't change from RD until AD.

I am from China.

Last edited by a moderator: