EB2, "any suitable combination of education, training or experience"

dng123

Registered Users (C)
I've recently heard that including the phrase "Will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience which would qualify an applicant for this position" in the section H.14 of PERM application may cause an EB2 I-140 to be reclassified as EB3, since the phrase above may be evaluated as voiding the requirement for an advanced degree or Bachelor's degree + 5 years.
I have an approved PERM LC for a management position that requires BS+5 years as primary requirement or MS+3 years as alternative. I have Master's degree + 3 years of documented experience as a software engineer. We had to use the "suitable combination" phrase to get the PERM application approved with me qualifying via "alternative" requirements (Kellog case). But now it's time to file I-140 and I've heard of the issues above.
The LC also contains words like "all stated experience must be progressive and post-bachelor", which I'd think improves chances for EB2, but indeed I'm still pretty concerned.
Did anyone actually have used an LC with the "suitable combination" phrase for an EB2 I-140 and what was the result?
Thank you!