EB2 and/or Substitute Labor Experience

DKEB2

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I would appreciate if you share your experiences here if your case is EB2 and/or you have used a substitute labor cert. I recently filed my I140/485 concurrently with NSC. Hope everything will go on well.
Wish you all good luck.
Thanks,
DKEB2

DKEB2 said:
Hi,
I would appreciate if you share your experiences here if your case is EB2 and/or you have used a substitute labor cert. I recently filed my I140/485 concurrently with NSC. Hope everything will go on well.
Wish you all good luck.
Thanks,
DKEB2

You should be ok, if your qualification and experience matches as per the labor. One of my friends just recently got his GC and he had used an approved labor.

Thanks

DKEB2 said:
Hi,
Wish you all good luck.
Thanks,
DKEB2

I have substitue labor, but my jackass lawer did not mention what that was approved for. And also I am in the EB2 cat. my details are: i140 and i485 concurrent, RD - 10/16/03 @ NSC. Only when the i140 comes to review, the labor comes into picture. So I am not sure if my lawyer has done a good job yet.

gc_illusion,
Thanks for sharing information with us. I also asked my attorney and employer to fax me the copy of originally approved labor (even though I have already filed I140/485), Just for sake of peace of mind, I got the text in columns 13/14/15 from original LC and it looks good. I am feeling little relieved. Will rest till my case comes for review, I am still expecting at lease an RFE, but let's see how it goes, will keep you guys posted about it.
Thanks again