EB2...a mill-stone around our neck?

I don't know how long I have to wait. It is extremely painful. When I started the case, my lawyer told me it would take 6 months the longest, but guess what, I have been waiting for 13 months. It seems like I still need to wait at least 6 more months.
-----------------
EB1
I140:9/27/03 (Pending)
I485:5/6/04
AP and EAD: AD 7/04

I Can feel the pain man! 13 months passed by, did not find the LUD change, even for a single time. I wish I had applied in EB3!

vivace said:
I don't know how long I have to wait. It is extremely painful. When I started the case, my lawyer told me it would take 6 months the longest, but guess what, I have been waiting for 13 months. It seems like I still need to wait at least 6 more months.
-----------------
EB1

I Can feel the pain man! 13 months passed by, did not find the LUD change, even for a single time. I wish I had applied in EB3!

Concurrent EB2, NSC
ND: Sep30,2003

vivace said:
-----------------
EB1

Once the EB3s start to get backlogged next year, you will praise the lord that you qualified for EB2.

hadron,
I am not against any category. So this is nothing personal...Infact EB1,EB2 and EB3 all go through the same process once the application reaches the USCIS office( i am no ttalking of labor dept). However the concept of EB levels is outdated as USCIS is not following the same organizational structureas in the years past to process these diff levels.