EB2 140 approved after RFE

perm_lc

Registered Users (C)
My I-140 was approved just after the two days of receiving RFE reply. I thank very much this forum members for the valuable advise, particularly kriskish,psam123, and gcstruggler.

It was really a silly RFE. But I struggled to get the evidence. INS asked us to provide an evidence to prove that my 3 year engineering degree is eligible for MS in U.S. Got two letter from US universities. One letter from my university.
We wrote a good letter to INS. Kriskish model was helpful.

My wishes for fast approval for rest of the folks applied at NSC.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats perm_lc,

NSC being the slowest center among all others in 140 processing, hope it focuses on approvals, rather than RFEs.

DIGS.

DIGS said:
Congrats perm_lc,

NSC being the slowest center among all others in 140 processing, hope it focuses on approvals, rather than RFEs.

DIGS.

Is NSC good in processing I485 and other forms?

Advise

If you have a unconventional pattern of education like polytecnic+3 year engineering or B.Sc+3year BTech, DO NOT GIVE UP. It is not a combination of education. This is a differnt pattern. This will qualify for EB2, if you have five year post engineering experience. In my RFE, NSC asked us to consider to convert to EB3(skilled worker not a professional). But I was so confident and did not take the EB3 offer. Instead, we submitted forr different type of evidences to make the case strong. There was no room for NSC to deny the I-140. What I learned fro my experience is, do not sumit two evaluation first time and the evaluation should very clearly explain the actual facts without any deviation and it should exactly explain the actual pattern of study and it should match with the qualifications mentioned in partB of ETA 750 or the PERM.

I agree some extend with USCIS if you have a 3 year degree and certificates from computer courses and combaining those for US equivalency. The only way to overcome this issue is by a lawsuit, with a simple logic INS accepts for H-1B and not for I-140. Both H-1B or I-140-EB3 professional worker requires Bachelor Degree. There is no two different definition for Bachelor's Degree in the INA, that I have searched. If INS denies for I-140, that it should have been already denied for H-1B.

Last edited by a moderator: