EB1OR I-140 RFE...please help

Animalia

Registered Users (C)
I received following RFE for EB1OR petition submitted by my employer through my lawyer. I would highly appreciate your valuable comments and suggestions:

1. The first RFE is about 3 years of research experience. They want letter from my former employer. This would not be a problem.

2. The second RFE is about evidence that my Dept (I work for the State Govt) employs at least 3 full time researchers and that they have achieved documented achievement/accomplishment in an academic field.

It would be very helpful if you comment on 2nd RFE. My Dept employs more than 3 researchers, but research they perform is very applied in nature and is mainly oriented toward achieving Dept's scientific goals. Therefore, publishing research findings is not emphasized at my place. Therefore, it would be difficult to give research papers as their documented achievement. How should I approach this issue????? are documents other than research papers acceptable?

Briefly about me: 6 papers, >60 citations, 6 letters from researchers around the country (in fact all 6 do not know me personally, but know my research),
2 letters from journal editors about selection of myself as reviewer

Please help me.

Thank you.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator: