EB1EA deried at NSC after RFE PP

eb11-NSC-rfe

Registered Users (C)
EB1EA denied at NSC after RFE PP

Hi all,

I received a fax today that my petition has been denied. It's a 5-pg long letter stating facts that actually do not apply to my case.

My credentials:

PhD in sciences from top 15 Univ. in the US
Postdoc from the top most Univ in the US
Currently hold a permanent position in Industry
15 total publications (all in highly cited and impactfull journals) including one invited review article in topmost journal in my field (impact factor > 20) and a book chapter
About 300 total citations, 225 independent (an entire article in top most journal discussing my work)
Sigma Xi full member
15 Independent letters from 8 countries, all top of my field
7 letters from coworkers and collaborators
Letters from the editors of the book

Everything including the points above and much more were clearly stated in the cover letter, but denial letter shows that the decision had been made and points made in the letter appear extremely generic and do not relate directly to my case.

Anyways, this forum had already prepared me for this result and I'm preparing to e-file, so that my case goes to TSC and gets a fair chance.

Thanks to all in the forum for your suggestions. Any additional suggestion for my refilling will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry to hear that, did u have a lawyer????
Your credentials look really good, i am sure the problem was the cover letter.

i hope everything works out for you in TSC

very unfortunate

Hi,
I am very sorry to hear the sad news. It is really bad from that service center, they make more denial than approvals. I see you have good credentials for EB1. As said, you must try TSC and I am sure youget the approval, like madgu_gc did.

eb11-NSC-rfe said:
Hi all,

I received a fax today that my petition has been denied. It's a 5-pg long letter stating facts that actually do not apply to my case.

My credentials:

PhD in sciences from top 15 Univ. in the US
Postdoc from the top most Univ in the US
Currently hold a permanent position in Industry
15 total publications (all in highly cited and impactfull journals) including one invited review article in topmost journal in my field (impact factor > 20) and a book chapter
About 300 total citations, 225 independent (an entire article in top most journal discussing my work)
Sigma Xi full member
15 Independent letters from 8 countries, all top of my field
7 letters from coworkers and collaborators
Letters from the editors of the book

Everything including the points above and much more were clearly stated in the cover letter, but denial letter shows that the decision had been made and points made in the letter appear extremely generic and do not relate directly to my case.

Anyways, this forum had already prepared me for this result and I'm preparing to e-file, so that my case goes to TSC and gets a fair chance.

Thanks to all in the forum for your suggestions. Any additional suggestion for my refilling will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to hear about the bad news. I strongly feel that you are good for EB-1 and try refiling your petition with the same letters of reco. Take a break and efile your petition.

madgu-gc2005 said:
Sorry to hear about the bad news. I strongly feel that you are good for EB-1 and try refiling your petition with the same letters of reco. Take a break and efile your petition.

Thanks Madgu for your support. Yes, I am about to e-file. Had a question for you. After you e-filed, within how many days do you have to send the supporting documents? Have you upgraded it to PP already? If so, is there any update on that?

Thanks again!

eb11-NSC-rfe said:
Thanks Madgu for your support. Yes, I am about to e-file. Had a question for you. After you e-filed, within how many days do you have to send the supporting documents? Have you upgraded it to PP already? If so, is there any update on that?

Thanks again!

I sent the supporting documents after 10 days. If everything is ready then you can send within 2-3 days. that should not be a problem. no news, no LUD from TSC after I sent a PP request. Last Friday the PP request was delivered at TSC. I have to wait to see.

madgu-gc2005 said:
I sent the supporting documents after 10 days. If everything is ready then you can send within 2-3 days. that should not be a problem. no news, no LUD from TSC after I sent a PP request. Last Friday the PP request was delivered at TSC. I have to wait to see.

madgu,

Did you do it yourself or with through your lawyer? Also did you use the letters from your previous eb1 application? I have withdrawn my case from NSC and planning to refile in TSC.

Thanks.

eb1a-query said:
madgu,

Did you do it yourself or with through your lawyer? Also did you use the letters from your previous eb1 application? I have withdrawn my case from NSC and planning to refile in TSC.

Thanks.

Through attorney. Since how many months you have been waiting to hear from NSC?

madgu-gc2005 said:

Madgu , hope u get ur approval soon, I see ha you went for PP, the extra money is worth it!!!!!! Please keep us posted ! ::D

good luck

madgu-gc2005 said:
Through attorney. Since how many months you have been waiting to hear from NSC?

FROM JUNE 13, 2006. Isn't that amezing? Anyway, I didn't have much hope from NSC and if i really spend money for PP, I rather go to TSC.