EB1A at Nebraska approved

sjsd

Registered Users (C)
Dear Members,
My EB1A was cleared after RFE, I have put all my credentials in the forum aslo as ashEB1 in May. But would like to say that this forum helped me a lot to gather evidence, but of course the lawyer filed the RFE.

I had questions about the 485 it was filed last year 2006 September, what would be time line for approval now. Anybody in the same boat.
Thanks

thanks good_y,
What about the approval of 485 when can I expect that to happen. Can that happen inspite of the visas not being available and the card only when visa are there.

Hi sjsd!! Congratulations! you must be relieved!!!
Could you tell me when you applied for your I140 and when you responded to your RFE. Also, did you apply PP? I applied in late March (non PP) and have heard nothing since.

HI sjsd, i know your RFE was very similar to me, i also have similar backgroud in Microbiology. I know your RFE which you posted earlier it was really tough, could you please share how did you responded the RFE.

If possible could you please send me the e-mail, i will realy appreciate it. my due date is august 6 for response to TSc.

I look forward receceiving your message.

thank

hi SJSD

I applied in September 2006 to Nebrasks also (EB1EA). Still waiting to hear anything!!! When did u get the RFE?

Hi,
I had applied in July, ND 08/12/06 RFE, 04/27/07 responded on 07/20/07 and approved 07/29/07.

I would like to help you out ash-EB1, but it was my attorney who replied to it and I never got to see the RFE. For each point they raised support it with letters and I told my attorney to take their mind off the tenure track thing as they were comparing me to Prof and focus on my positive points like technology development and how I got acclaim for that and how I would like to use it to benefit the economy here.

Its surprising that the Sept cases have not received any notice, madmonkey, It must be hard but I think Nebraska is processing OCt cases, so you should hear soon