EB1-Track for Nebraska cases

kku

Registered Users (C)
I am starting this thread for Nebraska-NSC EB1 cases.
How many filers from Jan-2006-April 2007 are still waiting.
Please add on your details.

Myself
EB1-EA/EB1-OR approved-April2007/September2007
I-485 RD-Jan 17-2007 pending at Nebraska
KKu

Me too - and the sordid details on my case are:
EB1-EA (NSC):
I140 - RD Aug, 2006, AD July 2007
I485 - RD Oct 30, 2006 - nothing since, except FP in Jan 07

I am a particularly unlucky case - I put in a SR, but the letter in response to the SR referred to address change that never took place (and the letter came to the correct address) - now, I've been told I can do nothing till 61 days have passed. So frustrated...

waitbait,

did you try calling the Nebraska center and talking to an IO. Try and see what they tell you.

Lkksh,

I think you should have send your I-485 to Texas. It processes faster and is a better center.

No. I can not. My I-485 has already been filed at NSC due to direct filing effective july 30, 2007 Otherwise I would have sent I-485 to TSC.

Well, long way for me, but I am a close reader of this forum.
EB-1 OR FD and RD 11/03/07 (NSC, non-concurrent)

BTW did any of you read this case of denial (140) on Murthy website, the user name is 'Mansing'. Boy that looks like same criteria I have. Now I think off should I also apply NIW??

Lakksh,

You know even before July we were supposed to send to Nebraska via regular mail but people who sent to Texas they accepted the application.
I may be wrong but I still think thay may have accepted the application.
Never mind, things done are done. But hope you get lucky down the road.

No. I can not. My I-485 has already been filed at NSC due to direct filing effective july 30, 2007 Otherwise I would have sent I-485 to TSC.

Lakksh,

You know even before July we were supposed to send to Nebraska via regular mail but people who sent to Texas they accepted the application.
I may be wrong but I still think thay may have accepted the application.
Never mind, things done are done. But hope you get lucky down the road.

Was there any rule that I-485 should be sent where I-140 is pending/approved. All e-filed I-140 goes to TSC irrespective where applicant work/live.

Thanks for your wishes and I am hoping for the best sometime next year, early, pray for me.

good luck with your case also

see my details below
I-140 EB1A @NSC RD 03/06/2007
EB2-NIW RD 03/22/2007
No LUD changes . I thinklong way to go. I don't know when is my case going to see the light

I-485 @NSC RD 07/06/2007

sen_vs

Well I am talking about regular mail ( as my earlier posting) not efiling. Regular mail was suppose to go to NSC (by rule) but people who sent it to Texas got approved too. I know many people.

Yes, wish alll of us get out of this mess soon.

kku

Was there any rule that I-485 should be sent where I-140 is pending/approved. All e-filed I-140 goes to TSC irrespective where applicant work/live.

Thanks for your wishes and I am hoping for the best sometime next year, early, pray for me.

good luck with your case also

EB1a 140 Nov.,2006 pending yet!

hi, friends,
My EB1a 140 is still pending at NSC since Nov.,2006. I asked a service request about 3 weeks ago and nothing happens :(

NIW: Rd: July.2006 (SRC), approved:rolleyes:
485: Rd: July.2007(NSC to SRC), no FP yet:confused:

kku and waitabit,

you both seems stuck in namechecks? Is that true.

You should contact Ombudsman's office and also file a Writ of mandamus if you have to wait any more months

Eb

Ok here is an update on my case.
Got an RFE email on my I-485. Haven't received it yet.
God knows what they need now. But will update this forum as I receive one.

kku

kku and waitabit,

you both seems stuck in namechecks? Is that true.

You should contact Ombudsman's office and also file a Writ of mandamus if you have to wait any more months

Ok here is an update on my case.
Got an RFE email on my I-485. Haven't received it yet.
God knows what they need now. But will update this forum as I receive one.

kku

Please update when you get your RFE. Did you ever check for your NC with IO's at NSC.

Good luck

eb

Yes, I will update the website, i think it will be a week from now before i get a physical copy. My name check got cleared as per IO, don't know when.

Btw, I have a general question for people who filed their I-485. Did your Doctor do any skin test for TB for you. I see lot of RFE's on this issue. I remember getting a chest XRay done and that's it. Can anyone share their experience.

Tx,
kku

Please update when you get your RFE. Did you ever check for your NC with IO's at NSC.

Good luck

Yes, I will update the website, i think it will be a week from now before i get a physical copy. My name check got cleared as per IO, don't know when.

Btw, I have a general question for people who filed their I-485. Did your Doctor do any skin test for TB for you. I see lot of RFE's on this issue. I remember getting a chest XRay done and that's it. Can anyone share their experience.

Tx,
kku

I have had TB skin test and that was negative so I did not take X-Ray test.

Skin TB test is mandatory and if it is positive, then you need X-ray. Ig u just submit X-ray results-it will trigger an RFE.

kku

Thanks Lakksh for your prompt answer.
i don't know why my designated Dr didn't do a skin test. They said we just do X-rays. Isn't that wrong?? I mean they should know about this.

I am assuming my RFE will be on this...!

I have had TB skin test and that was negative so I did not take X-Ray test.

Skin TB test is mandatory and if it is positive, then you need X-ray. Ig u just submit X-ray results-it will trigger an RFE.

kku,

yes, we also did skin test and that came out -ve. so didn't need to do any chest xray. So i believe your RFE is on that. You just have to go take the skin test. after you send that back to NSC you will get your approval.
Good luck.

kku

my ignorance....but my colleague had the same Dr with no skin test done on him and he got approved at TSC. I guess NSC has more fun seing us in pain...:confused:

kku,

yes, we also did skin test and that came out -ve. so didn't need to do any chest xray. So i believe your RFE is on that. You just have to go take the skin test. after you send that back to NSC you will get your approval.
Good luck.