Texas Center
notice date may8 2002
approved nov 12 2002

About me:

Faculty at a small university
20 papers
three federal research grants worth $1million
20 letters

Congratulations. 20 letters, wow. Talk about overkill :).

Brian

Lest anybody who is applying in this category think this is the norm, typically people use 6-8 letters for applying under Outstanding Researcher/Teacher category. I have had the opportunity to view 6 ppl's appln. including my own and everyone had 6-8 letters and got their GCs.

Originally posted by seebeekay
Lest anybody who is applying in this category think this is the norm, typically people use 6-8 letters for applying under Outstanding Researcher/Teacher category. I have had the opportunity to view 6 ppl's appln. including my own and everyone had 6-8 letters and got their GCs.

I got mine with 5. I read about a guy (can't remember if it was here or not) who got his with zero.

Brian

Originally posted by seebeekay

I got mine with 5. I read about a guy (can't remember if it was here or not) who got his with zero.

Brian