EB1-OR Help please: How to find the paper citation rate?

kathy2001

Hi,

I am new to this topic and right now thinking of file under EB1-OR. I have about 10 papers published, but how can I find out the total citation number? Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Kathy

Citation Number

Hi Kathy_2001

You can get citation number from ISI Web of Knowledge Database but its not free. Either you have to purchase or someone who's institution is member of ISI can get access. You need to type title of your paper and authors name and search. The data base will generate list of all those papers with title, authors name, journal and year who have cited your paper as reference. I have done same for my papers. If you are going for CP interview then its always adviseable to keep copies of some recent papers that have cited your paper because consular may ask for it. In my case, consular has asked to produce all papers (not list) that have cited my work.

Hope I'm of some help to you.

Best wishes

Kathy_2001 said:
Hi,

I am new to this topic and right now thinking of file under EB1-OR. I have about 10 papers published, but how can I find out the total citation number? Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Kathy