EB1 EA Timeline at NSC

go_getter007

Registered Users (C)
Hello, how many months does the NSC take generally for adjudicating an EB1 EA case (yes, no or RFE) without PP? I understand that nobody can predict exactly how long it'll take, but I was a little curious about the general trend observed/experienced by forum members so far. I've applied for my EB1 EA nearly 6 months ago.

Thank you.

GG_007

Their regular processing is 7-8 months timeframe(although officiall it should be within 6 months) and their RFE response timeframe(official is 2 months after the receipt) but it looks for it too they are taking long and no idea could be 5 - 6 months.

Hello, how many months does the NSC take generally for adjudicating an EB1 EA case (yes, no or RFE) without PP? I understand that nobody can predict exactly how long it'll take, but I was a little curious about the general trend observed/experienced by forum members so far. I've applied for my EB1 EA nearly 6 months ago.

Thank you.

GG_007

Their regular processing is 7-8 months timeframe(although officiall it should be within 6 months) and their RFE response timeframe(official is 2 months after the receipt) but it looks for it too they are taking long and no idea could be 5 - 6 months.

Thank you.

GG_007

Thank you.

GG_007

Thank you.

GG_007

90 % of the cases take 6-7 months to get the yes, no or RFE. My friend responded and NON-PP RFE and it took them 4 months to approved totall, tooker 1 entrie year just to get the 140 from NSC non-pp, EB1-EA

good luck

I sent in my EB1 application last July, got the receipt in early August, its nearing 9 months now and yesterday I saw a LUD, nothing today as of now. My lawyer thinks it could be a random LUD, or they have moved the file to the officer or ready to get an RFE. Anybody has any inkling..... whats happening with my file:confused:

I sent in my EB1 application last July, got the receipt in early August, its nearing 9 months now and yesterday I saw a LUD, nothing today as of now. My lawyer thinks it could be a random LUD, or they have moved the file to the officer or ready to get an RFE. Anybody has any inkling..... whats happening with my file:confused:

well is way past the processing time, you should call and ask. I hope this LUD means you getting good news soon!

good luck

Thanks Tipotodo, I hope they are doing something, yes its been a looooong wait.The lawyer told me not to go in for PP. I agree I should call customer service, where can I get the number from!!!
Thanks

According to the data posted on the USCIS site, as of April 18, 07, NSC is processing EB1-EA I-140 filed on July 01, 2006. It's surprising since it seems the processing date hasn't moved at all since their last posting on March 15, 2007.

GG_007