EB1-EA I-485 Approved - Finally!!

dgrajan

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Our (mine and my spouse's) I-485 application was approved today (03.17.2008) - exactly 11 months after filing. I called TSC during mid-Feb.... was told to wait till end of April. They did not tell me if my name-check was cleared.... anyway.... its approved.

Thanks to all the help that I had received from this wonderful forum - right from my initial I-140 petition. Not a long run like many others - still is has been close to a year. I wish all success to waiting and approved members. Good luck to you all. Thank you immigrationportal.com and USCIS.

dgrajan

Hi all,

Our (mine and my spouse's) I-485 application was approved today (03.17.2008) - exactly 11 months after filing. I called TSC during mid-Feb.... was told to wait till end of April. They did not tell me if my name-check was cleared.... anyway.... its approved.

Thanks to all the help that I had received from this wonderful forum - right from my initial I-140 petition. Not a long run like many others - still is has been close to a year. I wish all success to waiting and approved members. Good luck to you all. Thank you immigrationportal.com and USCIS.

dgrajan

Congrats!