EB1-EA credentials?

FOM

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys.
Take a look at my credentials and please advise -

1. Educational qualification: Ph.D. from top USA university in 2008 in cardiovascular/cancer research.
Prior research experience (2 years) in USA before Ph.D.
Currently working (post-doc) at a highly reputed HHMI lab.

2. Publications: 7 (2 first author, rest 2nd and 3rd), all in top tier journals. 4 papers in review right now. Also have 4 invited presentations and 8 published poster presentations.

3. More than 130 citations, excluding self-citations. One of the articles even mentions my work in the abstract.

4. 7 media reports from 2007, all mentioning my name.

5. A patent filed based on the Ph.D. work.

6. A merit award from American society of hematology, a best graduate student award and a number of travel awards.

7. Couple of professional memberships.

8. Peer reviewer for a student research forum and a local college science fair.

9. Can get good recommendation letters, all independent from people citing my work.

Now I spoke with a few lawyers, and a couple of them believe I need to check all the criteria and that I need to improve on the "peer-review" criteria before filing for EB1-EA! While some of the lawyers, just want to go ahead! Please let me know your thoughts and if reviewing some papers in the next few months will help or if there is more to be done?

Do not want to file for NIW, as I am from India!

Thank you for all your suggestions, I look forward to them.

Of the three things you would need for EB1 (i.e., papers, citations, and reviewer experience), you only need some reviewer experience, like you correctly point out. Waiting alone wouldn't help. You need to be pro-active in seeking reviewing opportunity. Good luck. Please see one of my earlier comments about peer-review process.