EB1-EA approved

jelly

Registered Users (C)
Just now i got an e-mail from USCIS that my EB1-EA petition has been approved. I am so happy!!! :) After a long struggle finally I made it. I want to thank all you guys for help and excellent suggestions.

Congrats jelly!!
So you did file EA1 in addition, not NIW appeal..? or you did file an appeal as well? i am sorry i do not remember your exact details...
anyway congrats again!!

compass said:
Congrats jelly!!
So you did file EA1 in addition, not NIW appeal..? or you did file an appeal as well? i am sorry i do not remember your exact details...
anyway congrats again!!
Thanks! people told me AAO takes several years, so i did not do further appeal for NIW.

jelly said:
Just now i got an e-mail from USCIS that my EB1-EA petition has been approved. I am so happy!!! :) After a long struggle finally I made it. I want to thank all you guys for help and excellent suggestions.
Jelly, can you please send me copy of your petition. You may remove your personal details, I assure you that I will maintain full confidentiality.
I will also be happy to bear the expenses of photocopying etc. Please be kind and help me.

chunming said:
Jelly, can you please send me copy of your petition. You may remove your personal details, I assure you that I will maintain full confidentiality.
I will also be happy to bear the expenses of photocopying etc. Please be kind and help me.
I would love to help you but I am too busy with too many things. I have been shortlisted in several universities for faculty position, so next 4-5 weeks going to be too busy as I will have to visit those places for giving seminar/interviews. Photocopying all those papers will take too much time and effort, so I can not make any promise. I prepared my petition using GCFY package, probably you may like using that directly. you may get more information from their website www.greencardforyou.com. However, if you can wait for 4-5 months, I will be happy to help you. If I succeed in getting faculty position, then I will even bear the cost of photocopy and postage. So wish me a good luck. Thanks