EB1 A/NIW, can you please help me evaluate my options

fos2

Registered Users (C)
My credentials are

a. Having a Full time position in Federal government (dept of health and human services- DHHS), Project officer leading gov projects valued approx $8 million

b. Leader of a national effort involving 29 states, run biweekly call. (Have letters praising my leadership from 10 states in state letterheads)

c. 2 LORs from DHHS letterhead, 2 LORS from State Dept of Health (1 independent), 2 LORS from PhD advisors, 1 LOR from WHO-Geneva

d. Reviewer in 4 International conferences (15 papers), 4 grant review (12 grants)

e.Invited speaker in 3 confernces, 2 lectures in Univ, 5 National conference calls

f. Editorial panel member in 2 national surveys, Invited Panel member of Curriculum development committee, Invited by CDC management to write a whitepaper.

g. Membership in 5 professional groups (not really restricted) but, i have 6 invited specific government special interest groups that are restricted by contributions.

h. Now the not so strong parts, 12 conference abstracts, 11 posters, 3 conference papers. But no journal. This is largely due to the area of work. So that means no citation. However, i have a LOR kind of talk about one or many of the posters.

i. One international fellowship award

j. PhD Candidate and i am not going to present it as a highlight.

I am planning on Eb-1A and NIW, indian citizen.. can you please help me analyze what would be chances with either one..

Thanks, you guys are great help...

-AKS

Last edited by a moderator:
It is certainly doable from NIW point of view. But I do not know about the EB1 part.
you can easily claim for the improvement of US health care in your application for NIW.
Will your dept support your case?
There is one category for managers. you may qualify under that too. But I do not know much about that.