EB Relief about to be removed, Free personal fax on ISNAmerica.org, Last Chance!!!!!!

nato

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

This is your last chance, already some Americans are have done the damage it seems by asking to delete immigration releif.

Folks who have already sent the personalised contents over the fax, please post here the content to help others to use it
Get going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will post some more data shortly
Here are the contents of posting from gc-sc

From: Roy Beck, President, NumbersUSA Date: Wednesday 7DEC05 1:15 a.m. EST

Hold the calls for now ... You succeeded in stalling 350,000 immigration increase!!

DEAR FRIENDS,

All of our sources tell us that the U.S. House negotiations are back on track on the giant Budget Reconciliation bill. That is, the House staff negotiators no longer appear to be open to the Senate's version that would increase total immigration by 350,000 every year.

This is a 180-degree turn-around in less than 30 hours!

The whole deal was going sour until you all turned on a massive phone and fax campaign starting late Monday afternoon.

You are an amazing group of Americans. While nearly 300 million of your fellow Americans went about their lives the last two days as if their entire future way of life wasn't in peril, you were in the middle of a remarkable show of grassroots power.

Please click here if you have not yet sent faxes this week about stopping any increase in immigration by Congress.

The Budget bill remains in negotiations among Senate and House committee staffers. A joint version will be sent to both Senate and House floors for a vote by the end of next week -- maybe even later this week.

Because immigration provisions are a very small part of this bill, this is the perfect setting for really bad immigration changes to be sneaked through. Your phone calls and faxes totally removed any secrecy about the Specter provision in most offices in Congress the last two days.

WHAT TO DO NEXT

Please just watch your in-box for Action Alerts from us. We'll be sending them as soon as there is clear action to be taken.

House Judiciary Chairman Sensenbrenner has just introduced a pretty strong enforcement bill against illegal immigration. Your NumbersUSA Capitol Hill Team worked all day with several Members of Congress to persuade them to introduce amendments to this bill to strengthen it.

This bill has become THE vehicle that will end up on the House floor likely next week.

Because your email provider or your own computer's spam blockers may often keep our Alerts from arriving in your in-box, I urge you to go to NumbersUSA.com at least once a day to see if your help is needed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please act immediately to counter numberUSA by sending faxes in support of immigration provision in the budget bill

To send a webfax to possible conference committee members:
1. Login at http://www.isnamerica.org/loginform.asp
2. Select the Individual Webfax link
3. Select the state you are in and say Start Fax
4. Fill your particulars
5. In the "Select Senator/Congressmen To Send Fax:.(*)" select the first
option of sending to all possible conference committee members
6. Review and Submit

Last edited by a moderator:
Send FREE WebFax - It only takes 1 min!!

To send a webfax to possible conference committee members:
1. Login at http://www.isnamerica.org/loginform.asp
2. Select the Individual Webfax link
3. Select the state you are in and say Start Fax
4. Fill your particulars
5. In the "Select Senator/Congressmen To Send Fax:.(*)" select the first
option of sending to all possible conference committee members
6. Review and Submit

Here is my personalzed letter

December 6, 2005

Sub: Requesting S. 1932 Section 8001 to be included in the final Deficit Reduction Omnibus Reconciliation Act of 2006

Honorable Representative (NAME):

I am a LEGAL immigrant waiting to obtain my green card through employment. I am working for XXX in TOWN, COUNTY, STATE.

After receiving my Master’s degree in XXX from the University of XXX, I have been legally employed in the US since TIME. However I am still waiting to become a permanent resident in this great country. Recently my labor certification filed by my employer on my behalf was approved by the Department of Labor. My employer has filed Petition for Alien Worker (I-140). But I can’t file for Adjustment of Status (I-485) to become a green card holder due to unavailability of green card numbers. If nothing is done promptly to resolve this problem, it is certain that I will have to wait for several more years from this point. The waiting has put and will continue putting enormous stress on me, my career and my family. I wish to be able to raise my children in the US and to enjoy freedom and opportunities the US offers. I think the US economy, at least my employer, will benefit from retaining of professionals like me. I consider my work essential in helping my employer to provide high quality and cost competitive products to domestic and overseas customers. We export products to customers mostly in Asia.

The United State Senate passed S. 1932 on November 3, 2005. Section 8001 of S. 1932 allows recapturing unused EB numbers. Please note under section 8001 of S. 1932 professionals who will be considered for these recaptured visa numbers, in most cases, are those who have already been employed in U.S. companies for 4-6 years. They are law-abiding, tax-paying legal residents. Most already have approved labor certification from DOL, which means their employers have already gone through recruiting processes approved by the Department of Labor and could not find willing and capable American workers. So NO Americans will lose their jobs if Sec. 8001 is included in the final deficit reduction bill. Please note that we are not asking to increase H-1B visas. Section 8001 of S. 1932 permits the filing of I-485 (Adjustment of Status) application without having to wait for the priority date to become current. This would allow the skilled immigrants like me to obtain the Employment Authorization Card and Advance Parole for me and my family. This will make traveling abroad to visit family in our home country and to conduct business easy and hassle-free. Section 8001 will also bring revenue to the government now in terms of filing fees, instead of several years down the road.

I would appreciate your effort to include Section 8001 of S. 1932 in the final version of the deficit reduction bill and address the major problem of unavailability of green card faced by legal skilled immigrants. Thanks very much.

Sincerely,

thanks MZ, kewl!!!

Also everyone please try to put a note here once you have faxed to encourage more participation

Last edited by a moderator:
E-mail Roy and NumbersUsa and explain that the EB numbers increase is a remedy for greencard applicants who have been in the queue since 1998. It doesn't matter if he is going to listen or not, but we need to try. He is sending out information out there that this is just an increase to bring millions of new immigrants but we all know that is not what triggered the EB numbers increase proposal. If he sends out that type of information to Americans and no one admonishes him, it is very hard on us.

RoyBeck@numbersusa.com
immigrationinfo@numbersusa.com

Yet better, explaining to him

that the people here since that time are unable to contribute whole heartedly in the economy as they can't invest in property, open new business and will take the learnings and savings back to the home country or some other country. These include engineers, scientists, physicians

Though I strongly believe that it is not going to be any use at all as even if he wants he cannot do a U turn :D
marlon2006 said:
E-mail Roy and NumbersUsa and explain that the EB numbers increase is a remedy for greencard applicants who have been in the queue since 1998. It doesn't matter if he is going to listen or not, but we need to try. He is sending out information out there that this is just an increase to bring millions of new immigrants but we all know that is not what triggered the EB numbers increase proposal. If he sends out that type of information to Americans and no one admonishes him, it is very hard on us.

RoyBeck@numbersusa.com
immigrationinfo@numbersusa.com

Folks while sending the faxes I would think it is important to emphasize that

how long we have to wait now 7-8 years
Uncertainity prevents investment by us in business, real estate etc and the focus is on the savings to take home due to that reason. Once a PR person invests here
we are engineers, doctors,scientists, legal tax contributors.

no need for the fax to be heavy content just few bullets can do

sent to NJ, PA, CA, IL congressmen

first time posting here and glad to know i can help out at least in a very small way. needless to say the bill, if passed, will have a significant impact on our lives... let's keep pushing and keep the momentum going!!!

Where are you guys getting all this information about Numbersusa putting a hold to their faxing campaign etc. I just checked their website and there was nothing to that effect.
Sadly those xenophobic inbred southern fundamentalists will not be convinced about the boon of legal immigrants. Their congressmen are likewise ultra conservative. They are all too busy sitting in their trailor parks drawing social security/medicare/medicaid benefits without realising who is paying for that.
I think that the closeness of the budget bill in congress is what is making it difficult for us.
Let us just keep up the strong efforts at contacting our congressment and hope and pray for some relief.

I couldn't find that one either, but number of other posts anti immigrant were found

posmd said:
Where are you guys getting all this information about Numbersusa putting a hold to their faxing campaign etc. I just checked their website and there was nothing to that effect.
Sadly those xenophobic inbred southern fundamentalists will not be convinced about the boon of legal immigrants. Their congressmen are likewise ultra conservative. They are all too busy sitting in their trailor parks drawing social security/medicare/medicaid benefits without realising who is paying for that.
I think that the closeness of the budget bill in congress is what is making it difficult for us.
Let us just keep up the strong efforts at contacting our congressment and hope and pray for some relief.