EB-3: Is Over-qualified acceptable?

despforgc

My employer has provided me a EB-3 pre-approved labor, where the requirement is 'Bachelors' degree in Comp Science or Engg or Math or MIS'.

I studied in BITS, Pilani initially and then in Mumbai. My qualifications are Bachelors in MIS (3 yrs degree), 1-yr Graduate Diploma in Accounting (after
3-yrs MIS degree) from BITS, Pilani and Master in Marketing Management (MMM) from University of Mumbai.

The credential evaluators have made the following comments:

US equivalency of education: Bachelor's degree in MIS, master's degree in Marketing Management from, and one year of undergraduate study in accounting at, a regionally accredited institution.

My employer is a small timer and we dont have the infrastructure of lawyers' facility. He is confused and hesitant that I am over qualified.

Is over qualification acceptable for a EB-3 in I-140 stage? Gurus, please advise.

My employer has provided me a EB-3 pre-approved labor, where the requirement is 'Bachelors' degree in Comp Science or Engg or Math or MIS'.

I studied in BITS, Pilani initially and then in Mumbai. My qualifications are Bachelors in MIS (3 yrs degree), 1-yr Graduate Diploma in Accounting (after
3-yrs MIS degree) from BITS, Pilani and Master in Marketing Management (MMM) from University of Mumbai.

The credential evaluators have made the following comments:

US equivalency of education: Bachelor's degree in MIS, master's degree in Marketing Management from, and one year of undergraduate study in accounting at, a regionally accredited institution.

My employer is a small timer and we dont have the infrastructure of lawyers' facility. He is confused and hesitant that I am over qualified.

Is over qualification acceptable for a EB-3 in I-140 stage? Gurus, please advise.
It's OK. I have PhD in Physycs and Math and approved I-140 in EB-3. No problem at all.