EB-1EA PP Approved at TSC without online status changing!!

flyingtiger11

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends:

I E-filed my I-140 EB-1EA on Mar 02, 2007 (DIY) and it was assigned to TSC. My supporting documentation was delivered on Mar 06 and I e-filed I-907 PP request on that day. On Mar 07 I received email from TSC PP for the receipt and a FAKE approval email. On Mar 09, my online status showed that TSC has received my response to RFE and case process has resumed (Actually I never received RFE from them, so I called them and a guy told me that just means they received my supporting documentation). NO LUD since then until Mar 19 (the online status is as same). I worried so much for the situation since Mar 21 should be the 15th day for my case! Therefore I called TSC PP service line for my case status very early on Mar 21 (Although I know it might not be a good idea to call them), and the guy told me that my case has already been APPROVED on Mar 19 and the approval notice has been sent out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I called them again and was confirmed that my case has been approved!! Meanwhile my LUD is still Mar 19 with the same information as before. I have another I-140 EB-1EA still pending in NSC which was filed last August and I will try to withdraw it soon.
My NIW I-140 has been approved one year ago and I-485 is pending due to the visa number retrogression.

I want to thank everyone in this forum and you guys are really GREAT!!! Wish everyone here good luck with their GC journey!!! gc-er, wish you get your approval soon!!

Dear friends:

I E-filed my I-140 EB-1EA on Mar 02, 2007 (DIY) and it was assigned to TSC. My supporting documentation was delivered on Mar 06 and I e-filed I-907 PP request on that day. On Mar 07 I received email from TSC PP for the receipt and a FAKE approval email. On Mar 09, my online status showed that TSC has received my response to RFE and case process has resumed (Actually I never received RFE from them, so I called them and a guy told me that just means they received my supporting documentation). NO LUD since then until Mar 19 (the online status is as same). I worried so much for the situation since Mar 21 should be the 15th day for my case! Therefore I called TSC PP service line for my case status very early on Mar 21 (Although I know it might not be a good idea to call them), and the guy told me that my case has already been APPROVED on Mar 19 and the approval notice has been sent out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I called them again and was confirmed that my case has been approved!! Meanwhile my LUD is still Mar 19 with the same information as before. I have another I-140 EB-1EA still pending in NSC which was filed last August and I will try to withdraw it soon.
My NIW I-140 has been approved one year ago and I-485 is pending due to the visa number retrogression.

I want to thank everyone in this forum and you guys are really GREAT!!! Wish everyone here good luck with their GC journey!!! gc-er, wish you get your approval soon!!

Wonderful. Congratulations. I think the same happened to someone else recently. I think it was embolism. Good luck with your next step.

Wonderful. Congratulations. I think the same happened to someone else recently. I think it was embolism. Good luck with your next step.

Thanks so much, dgrajan! Wish you good luck with the I-485 process!!

Just an update, I received the I-797 Approval Notice when I got home today! Should have a good sleep tonight!

Congratulations to you!!!

Thank you for your good wishes!

Dear friends:

hi flyingtiger !!! saw your post in the other thread ... my hope just got another life !! I am a bit worried as I am leaving my town for a conference within in few hrs and may not be able to access internet and may not concentrate on my talk :(
btw did u see any change in online status?
one more question: they send your approval letter to whom? to you or to your attorney or both?

hi flyingtiger !!! saw your post in the other thread ... my hope just got another life !! I am a bit worried as I am leaving my town for a conference within in few hrs and may not be able to access internet and may not concentrate on my talk :(
btw did u see any change in online status?
one more question: they send your approval letter to whom? to you or to your attorney or both?

pana, I had the same feeling last week!

I didn't see any changes in my online status: the LUD is still Mar 19.

I did the petition by myself so they just sent to me. My NIW was filed by an attorney and in that case the approval notices were sent to us both. GOOD LUCK!

pana, I had the same feeling last week!

I didn't see any changes in my online status: the LUD is still Mar 19.

I did the petition by myself so they just sent to me. My NIW was filed by an attorney and in that case the approval notices were sent to us both. GOOD LUCK!

thanks .. I won't have access to check my mail box anyway .. let's hope for the best and any fair decision is welcome .. I don't want to see RFE with all 10 criteria listed !!!

thanks .. I won't have access to check my mail box anyway .. let's hope for the best and any fair decision is welcome .. I don't want to see RFE with all 10 criteria listed !!!

Hi pana,

Mine was similar case. There was no LUD after 3/15/2007. But there was one on 3/22/2007 (I saw that just before going to bed). The next day morning at around 11.30 AM I got the 3 emails from CRIS. This could happen to you too.

Or, like embolism and flyingtiger, you might get your approval notice in the post without any of the above things.

So, dont worry. I think by early next week, you should learn the GOOD NEWS.