EB-1A I-140 Cases....any news?

tipotodo

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone in here got their 140 EB-1a apprved from nebraska in the last 3 months?.... anyone... if so, can we hear expiriences..

thanx in advance

tipotodo said:
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone in here got their 140 EB-1a apprved from nebraska in the last 3 months?.... anyone... if so, can we hear expiriences..

thanx in advance

NOP. See below my signature.

madgu-gc2005 said:
NOP. See below my signature.

guess, they are taking a long time wih the EB-1.
My collgue applyed for EB1A May 25, got i-140 approved 8/17

....so at least they are doing something

tipotodo said:
guess, they are taking a long time wih the EB-1.
My collgue applyed for EB1A May 25, got i-140 approved 8/17

....so at least they are doing something

So can I expect something from NSC by september end on my I-140? what is your colleague doing and credentials? Please post if you know. I know my friend too got approved in 3 months (EB-1A-I-140).

good_y said:
I too have applied for EB1 Ea at NSC
RD 8/9/2006 LUD 8/12/2006

Hey good_y,

How are you? You wait in the queue. I am just kidding dude.. we might hear something from NSC soon. so weekend started Right?

madgu-gc2005 said:
So can I expect something from NSC by september end on my I-140? what is your colleague doing and credentials? Please post if you know. I know my friend too got approved in 3 months (EB-1A-I-140).

She is a Dancer, worked all over the states , and europe,did a bunch of videos for the library of congress, and is currenlty touring europe and asia in a musical production, she had tons of news articles and reviews, but her stronger prove was the letters. Also she had an 0-1 fro 3 years.

I am hoping that helps, I've been in an 0-1 for 5 years now....

tipotodo said:
She is a Dancer, worked all over the states , and europe,did a bunch of videos for the library of congress, and is currenlty touring europe and asia in a musical production, she had tons of news articles and reviews, but her stronger prove was the letters. Also she had an 0-1 fro 3 years.

I am hoping that helps, I've been in an 0-1 for 5 years now....

Thanks for posting the credentials.

madgu-gc2005 said:
Premium Processing for EB-1OR and EB-2 (EA and NIW not included) starting from Sep. 25, 2006

http://www.aila.org/Content/default.aspx?docid=20644

this is great!!!!!!! for alot of poeple! too bad they don't include EA and NIW...wonder why?? You wonder they would include eveyrone ins EB-1..mmmm maybe soon....

let's get some approvals people!!!

I need to saty positive! right!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i-140 still pending in NSC since 2005

My I-140 is pending in NSC since the transfer from VSC. I am wondering how long I have to wait to get my I-140 approval. Please reply if any body have very similar case.

I-140, ND-12/5/05
VSC to NSC 5/8/06
AD?

madgu-gc2005 said:
Guys!!! Any updates on EB-1EA approvals......

Hi guys!!

There is an approval from TSC (I-140 EB-1EA) today. Took less than 2 and half months. Again TSC proved to be fast in approving I-140 (EB-1EA). MY I-140 is pending at NSC for more than 106 days :)

PS: Hi good_y! we have to really wait for our I-140 I think