EB-1 EA PP Approved at NSC after RFE

NSC_EB1

Registered Users (C)
It seems my EB-1EA case has been approved at NSC, according to the online status. In my case, NSC did made the decision within 15 day after they received my response to RFE. So some of you submitted the RFE reponse recently with PP case should expect some good new very soon.

BTW, how long does it take for receiving the approval notice in mail then?

NSC_EB1 said:
It seems my EB-1EA case has been approved at NSC, according to the online status. In my case, NSC did made the decision within 15 day after they received my response to RFE. So some of you submitted the RFE reponse recently with PP case should expect some good new very soon.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! and Is good to see NSC actually doing approvals, !

It can take from a few days to a week , dont worry, You'll get it soon!

Can you post the details for you RFE, thanx

congats again!

NSC_EB1 said:
the RFE are the 10 generic descriptions.

Oh wow! Did u did yourself or with a lawyer?
Are u a sientist, doctor or artist?

sorry for all the questions, but is good to see approvals from NSC

thans alot

tipotodo said:
Oh wow! Did u did yourself or with a lawyer?
Are u a sientist, doctor or artist?

sorry for all the questions, but is good to see approvals from NSC

thans alot
I have lawyer to prepare the case from the beginning

I'm a researcher from engineering discipline.

NSC_EB1 said:

Congratulations!!! good to see approvals from NSC.

hey congrats !!! nice to see an approval from NSC after a long time. Can u please post a little more about you? like credentials, when did you submitted etc.. that will help us to know the situation at NSC... thanks in advance !

Congrats NSC_EB1

Congrats NSC_EB1,

Great to know about your I-140 approval. Hope something like this happens with whoever got the 10-points RFE. I too have got a similar RFE, I planning to submit my response through my lawyer by first week of Feb. 07. Could you please take some time to clarify my queries.

Myself am a post-doc, biological field, veterinary medicine, one-year Ph.D.

1. Did you submit additional letters (IF so, how many)?
2. Did your RFE, though had all the 10 points, have any specific questions? For me, they asked what is the selection criteria to serve in a editorial board/reviewer and also the criteria for getting some awards, the reputation of the organization etc. But the awards were received while I was a Ph.D. student. Is it worth mentioning and responding to them?
3. Would you be willing to share the cover letter details in your response to your RFE.

Congrats once again and wish you the best for your 485. Thanks.

NSC_EB1 said:

Congratulations! Could you please post your credentials, how many criteria you satisfied and how you handled your RFE response?

Thank you much.

Congrats!

Hi congrats!
There are many of us waiting to hear from NSC, it will be helpful if you can post the timelines, atleast after the RFE, like any updates or got the message change all of a sudden. appreciate your reply.

hello,

My case got approved in texas. However if this can be helpful. After the standard RFE I submitted:

-About ten additional support letters
-A letter laying out the points and detailed the ones I qualified for
-I submitted some extra stuff that I could come up with.

The letter my lawyers wrote was about 12 pages long! :)

lynn82 said:
hello,

My case got approved in texas. However if this can be helpful. After the standard RFE I submitted:

-About ten additional support letters
-A letter laying out the points and detailed the ones I qualified for
-I submitted some extra stuff that I could come up with.

The letter my lawyers wrote was about 12 pages long! :)
Hi lynn82, congradulations!
good to see that the approvals are coming out. lynn82, can you just give some detals about your case and the time lines. like rfe submitte dates, LUD's and when it was approved.
Thanks

I am not quiet sure however we applied Eb1 and EAD end of july, got EAD beginning of september. RFE beginning of november. We filed that 15 december and got approval notice a week ago. So pretty smooth so far.

I submitted my REF response on Dec 27, NSC received on Dec 28, online status changed on Dec 29 to show case resumed, LUD on Jan 3rd, then it shows "we sent you approval notice on Jan 9" on Jan 9th
I haven't received the actual approval in mail yet.

good_y said:
Hi congrats!
There are many of us waiting to hear from NSC, it will be helpful if you can post the timelines, atleast after the RFE, like any updates or got the message change all of a sudden. appreciate your reply.

So it takes about 15 days for you to see online status change to show you are approved till you actally get the approval notice in mail?

lynn82 said:
I am not quiet sure however we applied Eb1 and EAD end of july, got EAD beginning of september. RFE beginning of november. We filed that 15 december and got approval notice a week ago. So pretty smooth so far.

Just to update everyone, I received the approval notice in the mail today.

NSC_EB1 said:
So it takes about 15 days for you to see online status change to show you are approved till you actally get the approval notice in mail?

I did not submit any additional material. No specific questions on my RFE.
The cover letter is 10 pages

dgrajan said:
Congrats NSC_EB1,

Great to know about your I-140 approval. Hope something like this happens with whoever got the 10-points RFE. I too have got a similar RFE, I planning to submit my response through my lawyer by first week of Feb. 07. Could you please take some time to clarify my queries.

Myself am a post-doc, biological field, veterinary medicine, one-year Ph.D.

1. Did you submit additional letters (IF so, how many)?
2. Did your RFE, though had all the 10 points, have any specific questions? For me, they asked what is the selection criteria to serve in a editorial board/reviewer and also the criteria for getting some awards, the reputation of the organization etc. But the awards were received while I was a Ph.D. student. Is it worth mentioning and responding to them?
3. Would you be willing to share the cover letter details in your response to your RFE.

Congrats once again and wish you the best for your 485. Thanks.

Hi NSC_EB1:

Can you please share what exactly you did to respond to the RFE. You mention that you did not provide any additional material. You also mention that the RFE had the 10 general requirements listed again. So, what was it you did to convince the USCIS? Can you give some pointers?

Thanks very much.