I did my on last Friday in Boston.

RD 12/11/2001
ND 12/18/2001
FP 03/05/2002
Second 08/01/2003 scheduled 08/15/2003

zhuzhu

What did you tell them for early fp? Did they ask you any questions

thanks!!

I did my today in Philly. I said nothing about my early coming and they did not ask either. Everytnig went smoothly.

I did my early too.

I did mine early on 7/30 in Boston, originally scheduled on 8/8
I got there around 9:30am and there were at least 40 people in front of me. But they didn't even ask and just gave me the ticket.

I waited about 2 hours and got it done anyway.
so just go... don't worry.:cool:

I also did my second FP early in Philly 20 days early in fact. They did not even see the date on the Form. They just took it gave a token number and was out in 45 minutes.

Regards,

I did mine in Philly on friday. There was no line and the staff there was extremely nice, friendly and accomodating. If you are going to the Philly center, you can get FPed before the scheduled date without any hassle.

h1gc,
Just go as if you would go on your scheduled date., and you would be fine..!
Dont voluntarily mention that ur coming for an early FP..

Good Luck..

I belive you guys that FP notice will be forwarded. How about the approval notice or RFE notice? Will they be forwarded? Thank you for your reply.

h1gc,
Sorry for response late. I didn't mention schedule time at all and they didn't bother to ask either. I got there 8:15 on Friday, and there were about 20 people in the line. I waited for about 1/2 hour. But by the time I got out, the hall was almost empty which was around 9am. I guess because a lot of people would like to do it before heading to work. My friend also did on Friday and he told me the same story.

Is there any way to know when is the 1st FP will expire. Since there is always a difference between the date we give FP and BCIS receives it. I am concerned as I appeared for 1st FP on 05/11/02 and BCIS received it on 06/03/02.

Thanx.
probashi

EB1/EB-SP
EAC020945xxxx
RD 01/14/2002
ND 01/25/2002
AD??