EAD's

INSfiles

Registered Users (C)
My ead renewal details are as follows:

rd: 03/12
nd: 03/13
ap: 05/05

online message still says after approving u on may 5..we ordered you a new card etc....still haven't received the card!!

:confused:

anybody in the same boat.??

Last edited by a moderator:
That's normal

They apparently print cards at a centralized location now so it takes a while. Mine took about 2 months after approval. I guess you can use the approval as evidence to keep working.

I haven't got them yet. Apporved on May 1st but recently the online message changed to "On May 14th we mailed an approved notice etc."

I got it in 2 weeks.
Details:
2n EAD @ VSC EAC-03-124-51****
RD : 3/13/03
ND : 3/14/03
AD : 5/02/03

Plastic card received : 5/16/03 (Online message says card approved and mailed on 5/14/03)

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Anyone waiting for EAD Renewal around March 25th?

Hi guys,
My EAD Renewal Details:

ND: 03/25.

I see April approvals already, but I have not been appproved yet.

Anyone in a similar time frame, pls reply.

EAD: Approvals in Record time

Looks like things are getting streamlined at BCIS Vermont. EAD's are being approved in record time. Our applications were approved in less than 3 weeks!!

Hope this level of efficiency soon creeps into other areas of processing as well :p

RD: 3/18/02
ND: 4/6/02

still

no signs of the plastic ead card!..after being approved on 05/05. In fact online message still says we have ordered you a new card.......??:mad:

finally

ead card received may 24th on saturday!!..when i left work on friday 3 pm..the online message hadn't changed...but today it's changed..looks like bcis is putting in a lot of work!!:)

INSfiles: What does the new message say ?? I know you said your previous message said "After approving u on may 5..we ordered you a new card etc....still haven't received the card!!".
Because Mine now reads

"On May 19, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

gctakingtoolong

the current message says:

"This case has been approved. On May 23, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours"

..AND CARD WAS RECEIVED ON MAY 24TH...
:)

LOVENSING.....the fee i paid for ead renewal was $120.00..by check...and i i filed on my own..

EAD renewal

My EAD RD: 03/25, but no sign of approval.

Anyone in the same time frame?

Godknowswhen: Any status update?

Sorry if this ques is repeated:
I heard conflicting opinion about whether we could work without a approved EAD. A friend (with the same lawyer as mine) was told by the paralegal that we could work with the receipt. Another opinion is No work without approved EAD card.

Is it illegal and does the INS officer come to know about this during subsequent interview process? Would we be in trouble?
How do companies (not desi consul) usually respond if we tell the manager or HR about working on unpaid vacation and then reimbursing as bonus?

If we ask the lawyer about options, would he inform the HR?
Is it better to go upfront to HR and explain them rather than them being informed thru the lawyer?

thanks in advance for the advice,

My online message for Renewal EAD today changed to

This case has been approved. On May 24, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

I will update once again when i get the card in hand..

EAD card urgent.

I am going to get laid off two months after filing the 140 and 485 and EAD and PA. horrible.

if the EAD card can not be used to look for another job because it is based on the Labor ceritfication, what if after 140 happens to get approved? can I file a renew to the EAD card?

Hi, S Prabhu

i have similar date as you, do you get some update informaiton on you ead renew?