EAD2 Approved

JSP

Registered Users (C)
My EAD2 ND: 01/19/2005 AD: 01/28/2005.

Based on my experience, I feel filing paper EAD application worked faster!.

Just my $0.02

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD/AP Renew

JSP,

I am planning to apply for renew for EAD/AP. Mine is expire around July. I am planning to go India.

I need your help.

1> Can I apply now (Before 6 months)
2> I have filled form when I apply first time. is there any big change in form filling for renewal.

Thanks.

wheretogo,

1> Can I apply now (Before 6 months)
---- If you are working on EAD then it is better to apply EAD atleast 4 months before expiry.

2> I have filled form when I apply first time. is there any big change in form filling for renewal.
---- There is no big difference in the new forms. You can fill easily.

Good Luck.

Fillable EAD/AP Form

JSP,

Do you have New fillable AP and EAD form. if you have can attach here.

Thanks,

for JSP : Renew EAD/AP

JSP,

If we renew they will give start of second AP/EAD from date of expire of First EAD/AP ?

Please I am planning to send second AP/EAD based on your answer.

Thanks,

I was wondering if there r differences in the way eads r processed...mine is marriage based case..my LUD changed on 21st and 24th..but no messages of any kind..any one with any ideas or exprience in ths regard?

Please JSP , I am looking for you help

JSP,

If we renew they will give start of second AP/EAD from date of expire of First EAD/AP ?

Please I am planning to send second AP/EAD based on your answer.

Thanks,

wheretogo,

I will let u know, whether I have lost any months after receiving the physical EAD card. AP is still pending.

Address confusion

Guys please help me.
I am going to apply my 2nd EAD my self.I live in washington d.c(VSC).
Where should i send the EAD application.
75 welden street address,VT or Chicago Address.Please let me know.

Thanks
Sunny

Renewal

Azrootech,

for employment based GC : you have to send to Vermount. When you EAD expire ?

arzootech said:
Guys please help me.
I am going to apply my 2nd EAD my self.I live in washington d.c(VSC).
Where should i send the EAD application.
75 welden street address,VT or Chicago Address.Please let me know.

Thanks
Sunny

EAD2/AP2 mailing address

I am planning to apply for EAD/AP (paper based, not e-file) renewal my self. My I-485 (Employment based) and I-140 are pending at VSC. I live in Georgia. Those, who applied for EAD/AP renewal after Dec 1st 2004, please let me know the correct mailing address for sending application and support documents. Vermont or Chicago??

for those who are asking, renewal EAD is dated from expiry of old one- I have renewed mine 3 times and this happened each time. Just about to renew husbands too. Remember if the EAD takes longer than 90 dyas you can get an interim- this is why they advise you to apply at least 90 dyas in advance.

I'm hoping we will be approved before then, but who knows ???

oh- and BTW, with pending AOS application you apply at the office where your application is pending- so Vermont if that is where you are.
I cannot answer for other sorts of applications.

EAD/AP Renew question

My first EAD/AP expire on june 10th 2005. So If I apply renew then I will get second EAD/AP from 11th June 2005 or date of approval of EAD/AP.

Thanks

wheretogo said:
My first EAD/AP expire on june 10th 2005. So If I apply renew then I will get second EAD/AP from 11th June 2005 or date of approval of EAD/AP.

Thanks

From the date of approval, NOT from june 11th.

date of approval vs expiry date- is this new? or is this just for AP?
My EAD renewals have always been dated from the next day after the old expiry- not the date they approve it????