EAD Waiters...RD between 10/24 and 11/10

tanha-one

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys

Just wondering whats happening with EAD approval for people whose RD is between 10/24 and 11/10. Can we track...just so we know there are others who are in the same situation.

I have seen people whose RD is 11/11 onwards are getting approval. Did they misplaced our files or what?????

My original id is \'tanha\' but I lost the password. So \'tanha-one\' is my new id.

Thanks Guys.

worser situation

my EAD RD is 9/18/01 & ND is 11/14/01
I just found out from the automated message at Vermont that an RFE was issued on Jan 17. Lawyer hasn\'t received the RFE.
I just can\'t believe my luck.

Can I go to Newark to get iEAD

Before you read.........Information given below is not very reliable. and I need experts\' comments from the GURUs

Here is what my study says:

If I need iEAD from Newark, I should first mail my documents for EAD application to Newark (BTW I have already applied along with my I-485 MD 10/26), then they will setup an appointment date around two weeks later(bestcase scenario), then after around 3-4 weeks I will get my iEAD.........

So basically It will take another six to eight weeks to get iEAD at Newark.......Anyone, Please anyone, can suggest me a betterway to get iEAD at Newark.......or any other way....if possible going directly to VSC to get one........guys please help.

Thanks in advance.

RD 10/29 ND 12/04 , Recevied RFE for EAD on 12/28/01

Hi,
RD 10/29 ND 12/04 , Recevied RFE ( photos are not good) for EAD on 12/28. AVM says, they have recived the RFE on 1/16/02 and still waiting for EAD. By the way, also waiting for AP and FP aswell.

Regards
VN1

RD 10/23 ND 12/03 No EAD. AP Approved

485/EAD/AP - Me and My Wife
RD: 10/23/01
ND: 12/03/01
My AP AD : 12/14/01 Recd AP following week.
My wife got an RFE for AP about her photos. Replied on Jan 8th. INS Recd on Jan 16th Per AVM and Approved on Jan 23rd

EAD ???
FP ???

No EAD/ AP recvd date Nov 7th

Why are we so unfortunate.... I could have applied a little late if I had known that this two weeks are going to be the worst.....

Well i have RD of 10/04 - Still no EAD , but got FP and AP !!! Any one on the same boat ?

that proves our theory

The postings above prove the theory that we are the unfortunates whose RD is between 10/24 and 11/10.......rest everyone is getting their EADs.

I have full sympathy with anyone who is waiting even longer than us....

Guys If you know abt iEAD please give your input

Ram2001,,My(November_filed) EAD approved today..chekc yours also..it might have approved...

my RD is 20th Nov; ND is 10th DEC...