EAD transfered to Missori

windseeker

Registered Users (C)
Hi, thanks in advance!
My husband's and my I485 were transfered to Philadelphia in July. But I moved to Illinois in August. I changed my address with Philly and required to transfer our cases to Chicago. But I didn't get any confirmation from either Chicago or Philly. My husband's EAD will expire in 3 months, so he has to renew it. Since we don't know where the case is, our attorney suggested to file from VSC. He did that, but when he called the INS service center for the fingerprint appointment, he was told that his EAD application is in Missouri center now. I saw the date posted from this center and they are incredibly slow for EAD application. We are worried about it so much. So if the EAD cannot be approved before his expiration date, can he just walk in to a local office to get an interim card like that if the application is with VSC? Anyone has the same experience? I really appreciate your information.

I just got mine approved at MSC 4 months total, if you go over the 90 days you can get IEAD i think the new thing is you have to make an infopass appointment as very few centers are accepting walk ins.

485 Hartford since oct 03
filed EAD Apr 27th 04
biometrics taken may 23rd
AD Sept 9th although received another email stating approved on 14th??
check the back of your check for your Receipt # that will tell you where it is.