Ead Rfe

chapter11

Registered Users (C)
Friends

We got RFE on EAD Renewal(photo).My layer send the papers to INS on 12.14.02.But the site is still not updated.Could someone please tell us how long does INS takes to update the site and approve the EAD.

My EAD expires on 1/17/03

Thanks

Did you send the photos you had used for the 1st EAD

Why an RFE, for photo. Did you use the same photo you used for the 1st EAD. Please respond!!!

Also please indicate the receipt date for your EAD renew. Mine is Nov 5th, I have no news yet.

Thanks
Nisha

I also received rfe for photo

My attorney received an rfe notice from INS on 12/10/02. I don't know the RD exactly. EAC #: EAC03021XXXXX. In rfe INS Vermont Service Center says, "Your EAD Card Photographs were rejected because they were too small". Then I enlarged the picture and send to my attorney. My attorney mailed that to VSC on the 12/16/02. But the message didn't change yet. I am worried too. My ead will expire on 1/7/03. BTW I used new picture for ead renewal.

NISHA:

I used the same photo that I had used for my first EAD but I got my new EAD without any problem.

Originally posted by chapter11
Friends

We got RFE on EAD Renewal(photo).My layer send the papers to INS on 12.14.02.But the site is still not updated.Could someone please tell us how long does INS takes to update the site and approve the EAD.

My EAD expires on 1/17/03

Thanks

It took about 2+ weeks for my first EAD. It must be the Christmas effect. You will see something soon.

I dont know what happens with these people. They approved my AP but sent an RFE for EAD. Crazy people I tell ya!

PatienceGC:
Pls advise how long you received your EAD card after VSC took more than two weeks to approve your application.
thanks

Originally posted by louis88
PatienceGC:
Pls advise how long you received your EAD card after VSC took more than two weeks to approve your application.
thanks

It was about a year back. So my memory is a little hazy. But I think I got my card after about month of the RFE reply. I didnt check AVM for approval everyday cuz I was on H1. But I think the approval notice is the card itself. My AP was approved on DEC 18 2001. I got the RFE at around the same time. My card was approved on 1/31/02. So I'd say about a month.

Hope that helps.