EAD RFE related

sr050603

Registered Users (C)
What is the effect of an RFE on the 90 day rule for an EAD application.
For example if an RFE is generated after 70 days, and I take 10 days to respond, can I go for iEAD 20 days after BCIS has recvd the response or will I have to wait a further 90 days from the date they receive the RFE response.

The photographs I sent with my EAD renewal are the same as the one with the original EAD app I sent a yr back. Came across some postings where a RFE has been issued coz of this.
My RD is 10/07/03 - no RFEs so far. My old EAD expires on 01/16/04 so I maybe in trouble if RFE is generated.
Would it be advisable to send new photos now without waiting for RFE to get generated.

I am in the same situation....My current EAD expires on 01/31/04. Renewal applied on 09/11 (ND: 09/25)..So far I did not hear anything damn thing from BCIS......Those morons dont care about all these things...

ODDS HAVE IT THAT YOU HAVE A FIFTY-FIFTY CHANCE OF GETTING AN RFE. DO NOT SEND THE PHOTOS ACROSS WITHOUT GETTING THE RFE BECAUSE YOU WILL CONFUSE THE CASE WORKER AND MAY DELAY YOUR CASE EVEN MORE.