EAD Renewal receipt not received

sdas2005

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,
I applied my EAD renewal on May 4th but I didn't receive any kind of information or receipt from USCIS. SO I called uscis and they said that I have to wait 30 days before taking any kind of steps. Now my question is
1) Are we suppose to get receipt, if not what would be the procedure?
2) How long does it take for EAD renewal card to be processed.
3) My present EAD is expiring in August.
4) Or do I have to re apply?

Please, advice I am getting crazy thinking of the time frame of processing.

Thanks
Friend.

1- Did you need to pay a fee for this application? If so, was your check cashed?
2- Did you track your application (certified mail, etc?) Do you have any evidence that your package was received? If e-filed, do you have a confirmation number?

Don't "go crazy" yet. After the 4th (which is tomorrow), call again and use your A# to track down your application. Since this is a renewal, you must have entered your A# on your application so they'll be able to track it. Once they find it, just have them give you your receipt number for your records. But don't panic yet.

By the way, I assume when you wrote "I applied my EAD renewal" that you actually mean "I applied for my EAD renewal". I think you'll be fine.

Hi,
Did you get your receipt or did they cash your check yet?
I am having the same issue. Sent EAD renewal Application in May and did not receive any notice? usually with in a week or so we should get the receipt number.
previous years we filed at Nebraska service center but this time we sent to USCIS phoneix lockbox becasue we did not see any nebraska center listed to send the application.
USCIS
PO Box 21281
phoenix, AZ 85036
is this address correct if we live in midwest?
also applied under c09 category.
can any one of you tell us the right address please.
Thanks

The address you have listed is correct, of course since it is PO Box you can only send via USPS.
I had sent mine through courier to
USCIS
Attn:AOS
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85034
The UPS web site shows the application packet being signed and received. It has only been 2 business days but I am hoping to get some kind of response by end of this week regarding receipt notice.

Stump!

thank you for the reply. From Trackitt site most of them are saying that it is taking longer time to get the receipt number these days. Let us see.