EAD Renewal Question

shah007

Registered Users (C)
Could somebody please tell me how much time it took for them to renew their EADs recently at NSC?

Thanks in advance,

shah007 said:
Could somebody please tell me how much time it took for them to renew their EADs recently at NSC?

Thanks in advance,

4 weeks from EAD biometrics and 5 weeks from date of application -- online.

The correct measure time is from the date of EAD Biometrics -- until U take it things will not kick in...

I do not know the time for BY - POST EAD ... (the old style).

Hope that helps

What is EAD Biometrics? Do I need to get that done for my EAD (I-765) renewal?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

shah007 said:
What is EAD Biometrics? Do I need to get that done for my EAD (I-765) renewal?

Yes only if U do online.

If U do EAD renewal online -- U need not send any documents -- but U have to shedule an biometrics appointment at ASC .. they will do code 2.. The picture, index fingure print and signature will appear in Ur EAD Card..

If U do AP online -- the program will prompt U and asks Do U want to do AP too... volia with some additonal fees U can do that too .. But U need to send photo and pdf receipt and color photo of Ur ID..

Pdf receipts( EAD and AP) will be generated after U finish paying ... during the application process... U need to print it and take it to the ASC during Ur Biometrics...

If U have already taken Biometrics for 485 -- do U have to do EAD Biometrics again ----? This I am not sure ... I guess some gurus in the forum can give U the right answer.. But I think to be on the safer side do it again.

Question 1: Do I have to get the EAD Biometrics done for a paper EAD renewal (since I haven't applied for the EAD renewal online)?

Question 2: When I applied for my first EAD, I got my fingerprinting done AFTER I received my EAD. Will I have to get fingerprinting done again for the renewal?

Question 3: Will I have to get it done before or after I get my EAD.

Any inputs will be appreciated. Thanking you in advance,