EAD renewal e-filed at NBC, where to send supporting doc?

wang2travel

Registered Users (C)
Hello there.

I filed my I-485 at the San Francisco office late last year. Today, I went to the same office to renew my EAD. The customer service rep handed me a piece of paper titled "NOTICE OF Change in Filing Procedures".

On it, it says "Form I-765 based on a pending family-based Form I485 Application for Adjustment of Status that was filed with this office before April 1, 2005 or at the National Benefits Center (NBC) after April 1, 2005 must now be filed at the NBC"

Then it gave the mailing address "
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
P.O. Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120
"

Since I saw that I now need to file at the NBC, I went ahead and filed the EAD renewal electronically tonight. The odd thing is, on the confirmation receipt, the address to send the supporting documents is listed as"
Attn: E-Filed I-765
National Benefits Center
Lee's Summit, MO 64064
P.O. Box 648000
"

Since these are different addresses, which one should I use to send in my supporting docs?

Thanks a bunch.

The second one.

wang2travel said:
Hello there.

I filed my I-485 at the San Francisco office late last year. Today, I went to the same office to renew my EAD. The customer service rep handed me a piece of paper titled "NOTICE OF Change in Filing Procedures".

On it, it says "Form I-765 based on a pending family-based Form I485 Application for Adjustment of Status that was filed with this office before April 1, 2005 or at the National Benefits Center (NBC) after April 1, 2005 must now be filed at the NBC"

Then it gave the mailing address "
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
P.O. Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120
"

Since I saw that I now need to file at the NBC, I went ahead and filed the EAD renewal electronically tonight. The odd thing is, on the confirmation receipt, the address to send the supporting documents is listed as"
Attn: E-Filed I-765
National Benefits Center
Lee's Summit, MO 64064
P.O. Box 648000
"

Since these are different addresses, which one should I use to send in my supporting docs?

Thanks a bunch.

The first (Chicago’s) address would be used if you mailed your application.
Since you applied electronically - send your supporting documents, with the conformation receipt to the address on that receipt (to the NBC).