EAD renewal date

imm_Quest

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I know this question might have been asked by people earlier, I tried searching in the archives, but couldnt really find it. However the Q is my EAD expires Apr 4 2006, and I applied for reneal on Feb 9 2006, which is way too delayed. Now if I do not recieve by Apr 4, what steps am I supposed to take. Should I notify my employer or should I take leave? Last year I got my EAD within 1.5 months, but I dont know if the same thing happens this time. I am very tensed. If anyone had been in this situation, please respond with your ideas.
Thanks a lot
J

NSC used to approve EAD in 4 weeks for those who applied in JAN.
I applied in first week on FEB.. still waiting.

EAD renewal Status

I also filed my first EAD renewal on my own in March 1st week. My current EAD will expires in July. Hopefully I will get the approval by then. BUT concerned HOW TO FIND OUT the status of my EAD renewal application ? Any ideas? Thanks a lot for your feedback.........

hashok said:
I also filed my first EAD renewal on my own in March 1st week. My current EAD will expires in July. Hopefully I will get the approval by then. BUT concerned HOW TO FIND OUT the status of my EAD renewal application ? Any ideas? Thanks a lot for your feedback.........

http://www.immigration.com/frame/BCIScasestatonlinefr.html

you can check the status of your case online as well as have it emailed to you. go to the link and create an account for a customer. after that everything is self explanatory. thanks

But I don't know what to search for ...means I don't have any receipt no as yet. The old EAD receipt number won't be applicable for renewal application. Do I need to wait till I get receipt notice? just feeling a bit anxious as I filed the application on my own for the first time. (But clearance of EAD fee check from my bank account provided some relief)

hashok said:
But I don't know what to search for ...means I don't have any receipt no as yet. The old EAD receipt number won't be applicable for renewal application. Do I need to wait till I get receipt notice? just feeling a bit anxious as I filed the application on my own for the first time. (But clearance of EAD fee check from my bank account provided some relief)

yes, you will have to wait for the receipt number.
How else would you check the status of your case.

Paper filed on 02/03 approved on 03/15

I paper filed my EAD at NSC on 02/03 and the application was approved on 03/15. I got a receipt notice in a week when i filed my EAD and i tracked it online at the USCIS site.
My EAD Card is yet to come...