EAD (Renewal) Approved!

MEOW_MEOW

Registered Users (C)
EAD (Renewal) RD: July 21 2003 (Filed online)
Approval Date : Sep 05 2003 (Approved in less than 50 days)
Current EAD expires in November 2003.

Tammy,
Thanks for your suggestion to file EAD Renewal well before the expiration date - let me see if this approval triggers my 140 approval (140 ND:06/12/02; 485 ND:09/26/02).

-Snowbell

:p

Question on EAD Renewal

What is the procedure to renew EAD online ?

And what all documents are required to do it by ourselves instead of Lawyers involvement ?

Thanks in advance.
Needhelp1

Could you tell us whether the renewed EAD has the one year validity from the expiry of the current EAD, or is it from the approval date of the renewed one?

EAD procedure

Need help -- Please follow this directory path
I-140 Issues > Vermont Service Center I-140 > Self renewal of EAD -- Share Experiences, you can get more information.

You can get the form from:--http://www.immigration.com/frame/electronicfilingfr.html

I haven't got the card by mail yet, i would update once i get it....
It is very easy !

Expiration date on EADs

I got the new EAD card by mail. The new expiration date is one year from the old expiration date. So, we won't be losing days by filing in advance and getting approved earlier.

One Weird thing is happening on the BCIS online system -- the EAC numbers of approved cases are getting removed (i found the EAD approval info 5 days and it is not there any more!)

Did you get the I-140 approved?

Hi Meow_Meow,

Did you get your I-140 approval yet?

I got my EAD renewal approval today. However, my I-140 (ND 7/10/2002) is still pending. Talked to NVC rep, and she said any inquiry can be done only after 15 months.

Waiting for AP approval too.

Thanks Meow_Meow!

I hope we (& many others like us) get our I-140 approvals very soon.

Somebody working late in BCIS vermont approved ( or updated the system) my Advance Parole application after 17.30 hrs EST, as when I checked on Friday evening at about 1730 hrs EST I had only my EAD renewal approved.

Waiting with a lot of patience for I-140 approval....