EAD Renewal Approved, appiled Online

kilaru

Registered Users (C)
Thank God, My EAD Renewal is approved finally.

This is what the message says,

On September 23, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Kilaru -

You and I filed I-485 and I-765 around the same time. My I-765 RD is 8/21/03, so I guess I have about a month more of waiting...

My I-485 RD, on the other hand, is 1/6/03 and it seems that we would still be here wishing and hoping for our approval.

G

Hello redforgreen

My RD for my 2nd EAD Renewal is 07/11/2003. I applied online and I submitted all color photocopies.

Hello Ghareeb

Yeah, I think so, we are about on the same boat.

The RD of my I-485 is 09/26/2002
The ND of my I-485 is 10/09/2002
1st EAD is approved on 11/05/2002
2nd EAD applied online and RD is 07/11/2003, approved 09/23/2003

My EAD also aproved

My received date 08/15/2003. My first EAD.
They have Approved it yesterday as per online.
Quick .....aha

Can you provide me the details.

Hi kilaru,
Can you provide some info.
What are the documents you sent to BCIS after you filed online. I applied my wife's EAD online on 09/12 and gave the picture/FP on 09/18. I asked them for any further documentation to be sent, they said no and I called 1800 number and they say, if they need they will send you a RFE if not you should be OK. I am scared as my wife is working and her current (2nd) EAD expires on Dec 24 2003. I am worrying whether I will get the EAD approved by that time.
And when i apply online i was not asked for any supporting documentation, is it Yes in your case. And please tell me what are the documents you sent to BCIS.

thanks

Hello sri450,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi kilaru, Can you provide some info. What are the documents you sent to BCIS after you filed online.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the supporting documents I have sent

1. I-765
2. Color Copy of existing EAD (Front and back)
3. Color Copy of I-140 (Approval notice)
4. Color Copy of I-485 (Receipt Notice)
5. Color Copy of I-94 (Front and back)
6. Color Copy of Drivers Licence (Front and Back---BW)

Regards

Thanks Andy2000

Thanks Andy and Kilaru, But I am planning to send all the Documents realted to BCIS just to avoid any RFE.