EAD renew approved

EastenSoldier

Registered Users (C)
:) My wife and I got EAD renewal approved on 11/18/02 and 11/19/02. Our renewal RD is 7/25/02, ND is 7/26/02. We got this news by INS website. It says the cards will be delivered in 60-90 days. It took almost 120 days.
Our I-485 RD is 8/9/01, ND is 9/20/02. PD 12/20/99, EB2 China. Our current EAD will expire on 11/26/02.
We were planning to go to local INS office next Monday. Since they got approved, but no cards yet, do we still need to go to local office to get a temporary one?
Thanks

You don't need to go to local INS

since both of your EAD have been approved. The card usually arrives within a week from the date of approval.

BTW, did you and your wife file EAD renewal together or separately? If separately, did you attach your I-140 to your wife's I-765? Thanks,

what kind of documents did you submit for renewal of your EADs?

We got to renew our EADs soon. Which documents did you submit to TSC? Did you renew them by yourselves or through your lawyer? We appreciate it if you could reply soon.

I did by myself

I did that by myself. I filled two forms, one for me, one for my wife. I sent them separately.
I did all by the instruction. The only thing I did extra is to have our fingerprint attached though the instrction did not ask so. I did not send I-140 approval.
Thanks.