EAD RD 10/16/2003 still pending

luckGC

Registered Users (C)
hello,

My application for EAD (RD 10/16/2003) is still pending with Vermont Service Center. No news yet... Any body have any clue as to whats going on with the EAD application pending with the Vermont Service Center...? and when can i realistically expect the approval...?

Thanks,

luckGC

Originally posted by luckGC
hello,

My application for EAD (RD 10/16/2003) is still pending with Vermont Service Center. No news yet... Any body have any clue as to whats going on with the EAD application pending with the Vermont Service Center...? and when can i realistically expect the approval...?

Thanks,

luckGC

LuckyGC,

speak with local congressman and meet him personally. Request him to talk to VSC centre and request VSC to expedite the process. I am sure they will assign the case to officer. u will see the approval in 4 to 5 days. same thing happend to me

If your previous EAD is expired or going to be expire soon then you can apply for iEAD from your BCIS local office.

--------------------------
I am not a Lawyer.

Top this, my EAD and AP is pending with VSC since Sep 30, 2003. Contacted congressman, nothing happened otehr than it is assigned to an officer and they are working on it. Congressman's office said they can help get the case assigned but nothing more. Got iEAD though 4 days before expiration of my existing EAD.

Hi luckGC,

Mine also on Same RD date. I got RFE after 100 days. We replyed. No use. Still like that.
But one question, if I go for iEAD, are they going to raise one more RFE on my original EAD? I saw this in discussions.
Is it true? Did you took iEAD? if so did you got any RFE?
:confused: :confused:

My EAD ND was 11/13/2003. Online message for my case is:

On February 17, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

However, my AP is still pending and ND is 10/27/2003.

WIN

My 3rd EAD (RD OCT-03) renewal is pending for over 4 and 1/2 months now with out an RFE or Approval.

Applied and received an IEAD last month after 90days from 3rd EAD RD.