• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

EAD question

DvWinner

Registered Users (C)
I'm filing my AOS application and am wondering if I have to submit the EAD form .. I don't want an EAD since i'm on an H1b ..wht forms are compulsory and wht are optional ?
Also, do i need to file an affidavit of support or is it sufficient to give a bank statement that indicates i have the reqd funds ..

In the Part 2. of I485 form it says: I am applying for an adjustment to permanent resident status because: and then there are a - h options. Am I supposed to circle a) an immigrant petition giving me an immediately available immigrant visa number has been approved. (Attach a copy of the approval notice-or relative, special immigrant juvenile.....) or h) Other basis of eligibility.
I will appreciate any quick replies since i want to get this application out ASAP ..

Thanks

DvWinner,

EAD is optional. I was asked by my lawyer to submit I-134 (Affidavit of Support) but I'm not sure if it is required or optional. And yes, circle a) - the one that says "immediately available immigrant visa number" and attach a copy of your DV "Congratulations" letter so they can see that your number came up.
Good luck!