EAD online filing

vk123

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

What are the advantages/disadvantages of filing EAD renewal online starting from Tomorrow? Please post your comments. I have to file my EAD renewal and I am thinking of using online renewal.

PD 01/98
I485 ND 08/01
FP 03/03
AD - God knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
U will be in the infinite Loop... Fast

Sorry

U will be in the infinite Loop... Fast

I am just kidding, take it easy

U will get the confirmation # instantly....

Thanks

My first EAD expired on 10/02 and I've not applied for exten. Now, I am thinking of applying for it as my 6 years of H1B will be completed by Mar'04 and I will be forced into EAD status. Do you guys see any problems in applying for extn now?

You can apply your EAD, currently TSC looks very fast on renewal EAD, I got approved in 28 days. My receipt date was 22 April 03, they approved EAD on 20th May.
Thanks
Kaa

EAD filed online

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that I just filed my EAD renewal online and got the receipt number. I am not sure if TSC really gives a shit about online processing or not but it is a very simple process.

EAD filed online

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that I just filed my EAD renewal online and got the receipt number. I am not sure if TSC really gives a shit about online processing or not but it is a very simple process.

E-check

Just provide the account and routing number. I will be going to Cincinnati ASC on 07/02 to give my digital photo, signature and FP.

Last edited by a moderator:
VK123, could you tell us more about...

How to provide photo, signature and FP?

So, I can still apply for EAD through manually also right.

What I am trying to say is that.. you can apply through electronically or manualy whatever you like .. right.

Or you have to apply only through electronically.

Thanks.

Online !!!!!!

I went to local ASC to give my digital FP, photo and signature today. But they simply refused to take the 'digital' stuff as I do not have I-765 application. I tried my best to explain them that I've filed online and all I can get is a online confirmation report along with SRC number but they doesn't seems to give a shit about details. I even told them that I cannot get the print outs of my application now as I've filed it on 5/29.

I called NCSC and they told me that I don't need any I-765 application for e-filing. All I need is a confirmation report. I told them that local ASC is asking for application that I don't have etc etc...Finally, she took all my details and said her supervisor will call me or email me!!!!!!. I seriously doubt it.

I am not sure what to do at this time. I will wait for few more days before calling them again.

If you are thinking of filing online, make sure to take printouts of application in 'preview application' section at the end of confirmation report.

Electronic application format - I 765

Does anyone in this forum e-filed the I765 ? If so how does the final filled out application looks like ? Is it the same as regular i765 form ? Is there any format difference to differentiate between regular and e-filed applications?

FYI

I found that the efiled application is exactly same as manual one except the bar code with SRC number on the top of the page.

I went to same ASC today and they just took my digital stuff without asking for a thing !!!!!!!!!!!. I guess atleast now they know what to look for....